• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
NO RICCHAN

YOU'RE THE 2ND BEST GIRL

Ricchan would win if only she had her hair down in the picture :(

V3bfF.png

Haha, I love it, did you do the voices yourself?

Yeah. I basically had only myself, Audacity's pitch effects and Premiere to work with. I'm quite pleased with it, it's the first time I've ever done any dubbing/editing. It's lacking in, well, writing, but I can change that.

cajunator

Banned
ISML day 1 results for you:

FIImP.png

----------------------------------
nvMzD.png

----------------------------------
XlRzn.png

Azu sucks :(
Fuck that ISML thing.

but remember, we are dealing with the mass internet here who don't know anything.

They like Azusa because she wears cat ears and goes "nyan"

How many people actually went to vote? I vote on every single one.

I am the biggest proponent of this and it still doesn't make Azu any better.

Yeah. I basically had only myself, Audacity's pitch effects and Premiere to work with. I'm quite pleased with it, it's the first time I've ever done any dubbing/editing. It's lacking in, well, writing, but I can change that.
I love the randomness of it. I hope to see more down the road.
I am the biggest proponent of this and it still doesn't make Azu any better.

They love her because she's the resident loli. If she had just an ounce of tit flesh no one would care about her
except me

Esura

Banned
Ritsu would have my soul along with Yui, Ui, and Mio if she takes that damn headband off.

What is this waifu voting site again? I've never heard of it.

Serious

What do you mean ? It has one of the best ending ever for the genre!

I loved the show, and I liked the ending for the most part, but the whole
deciding to run away and get married in two months
thing near the end threw me for a loop. Just came out of nowhere for me, and felt rather out of character for Ryuuji at least. That relationship sure as hell escalated quickly...

dluu13

I loved the show, and I liked the ending for the most part, but the whole
deciding to run away and get married in two months
thing near the end threw me for a loop. Just came out of nowhere for me, and felt rather out of character for Ryuuji at least. That relationship sure as hell escalated quickly...
And then she moves away and then when she finally sees him again he just headbutts him

edit: I am remembering this correctly right?

Top Bottom