• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

Definitely not that weird Canada place.

Za7NcSo.gif

cjkeats

I hit my cap right before E3 ;_;

Currently have 160gb on Rogers, how much do you have?

80GB with Rogers back where I stay while I'm in school. Not a big deal because I'm at campus all the time anyways.
Here at moms out in the sticks? 10GB with Bell. All she can get is mobile broadband because she lives WAY the fuck out there. I went to stay elsewhere for E3 lol.

Zeroth

I have absolutely no cap, but the payoff is that my internet is slower than advertised. You can win all battles, I guess.

Comcast used to have a 250 GB "soft cap" but I guess they got bored of enforcing it and lifted it last year. There's no cap on Comcast now, and they boosted my speed to 50/10 earlier this year from 20/3 for the same price. I like to hate on Comcast but they've been doing right by me for the last year or so.

cjkeats

80 GB cap?! I wouldn't last a week.

It was originally 60 when I first moved there.
I spent the evening at a friends who had just gotten Fibre, filled a terabyte drive in a few hours.

And like I said, spent a lot of time on campus, which has surprisingly decent speed for a university.

cajunator

Banned
I have no cap and they deliver about twice the speed we pay for. 55 bucks a month unlimited data usage and supposed to be 50 mbps. We get nearly 100 mbps. It never goes down except for maintenance.
LUS fiber is the bessssssssttttttt!

Top Bottom