• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Stark

Banned
MikeMyers is Akane confirmed:

My waifu. Her figure is up for pre-order for anyone interested in her. It's made by GoodSmile:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-9233&page=top

TMfDtqs.jpg

VUX3LZd.jpg

October so far though. :(

I like the shoes, I just wouldn't wear them with those socks or a skirt that length , but then I'm not a (probably) tiny Asian woman .

Theonik

I like the shoes, I just wouldn't wear them with those socks or a skirt that length , but then I'm not a (probably) tiny Asian woman .
That's not a skirt miss! Best uniform design last season I'll have you know!
Tamako's was pretty good too

My waifu. Her figure is up for pre-order for anyone interested in her. It's made by GoodSmile:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...-9233&page=top

October so far though. :(
Dat ass. Part of me wants to buy it. The other one is stingy and doesn't buy figures though.

I am fairly certain Dr. Palutena is not a tiny asian woman.
Dreams shattered.

GAF is messed up today and my VGCW avatar isn't going to show up for the show D:

I know nothing of that franchise other than main girl is flat as a board.
But hey, PSP games coming out these days are cool.
she's pretty damn cute, that BRS

Don't worry, the only reason I haven't got it is because the store hadn't been updated.
I do find it a little weird that it's the first and only NISA title that's not dubbed*.

* other than Rhapsody DS
Did you know that there's a lot of cross over fan art of K-ON! and Black Rock Shooter?

I for one am shocked!
I sure am not shocked!

Yes, that baffled me. Especially as this was during the first season.

It's no more baffling than you liking Mugi from the first season!!

But seriously, I can totally see where she was coming from. She liked the more grounded approach to the show. And maybe she just really likes that kind of character!
No, no, let me rephrase the question. Who am I looking for?

Apparently Gravijah still plays games with her, bug him.

Kazzy

It's no more baffling than you liking Mugi from the first season!!

But seriously, I can totally see where she was coming from. She liked the more grounded approach to the show. And maybe she just really likes that kind of character!

Not really, it's that underdog spirit, after all! I have to like someone who is that whimsical.

I ended up finding Azusa really endearing, but that's after her role actually became defined. Her inclusion in the first season felt extremely artificial to me, and beyond her introduction, she just of existed, not really doing anything. At that point, her straight-man routine had already been fulfilled by Mio.

It was a chance to make fun of me or crack a joke. I was setting you up!

KEek2.gif

Not really, it's that underdog spirit, after all! I have to like someone who is that whimsical.

I ended up finding Azusa really endearing, but that's after her role actually became defined. Her inclusion in the first season felt extremely artificial to me, and beyond her introduction, she just of existed, not really doing anything. At that point, her straight-man routine had already been fulfilled by Mio.
Oh, I agree with you there. But since she's not here to defend herself and I shouldn't try to speak for her, I guess that's all the further we can go on that. Unless someone else wants to chime in.

Top Bottom