• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

Just did the 800km drive across the province to see the family. And my cat.

iyzlVBn2jhG4V.gif

I hope it works now.
Something about this show isn't clicking with me. I dunno why, but I'm not really digging it.

cjkeats

The OP is cute. And it's quite cute when she bites on his arm. Other than that, too much flat, not enough pervetedness.

Stark

Banned
The OP is cute. And it's quite cute when she bites on his arm. Other than that, too much flat, not enough pervetedness.

I like it because of the cooldere loli. But it lacks the "hentai" part quite a bit yeah. But like cajun, can't hate it because of her!

That's a dumb title.
Reading the synopsis, it seems to fit pretty well.
Im honestly not overly fond of it either but I cannot pass up the cuteness. I just ordered this:

I mean come on. How the hell could I resist that?
I don't think I'd buy a figure from a show I'm not fond of.
Yeah, I agree. Everything would be better with boobs.
Anime?

cajunator

Banned
Reading the synopsis, it seems to fit pretty well.

I don't think I'd buy a figure from a show I'm not fond of.

Yeah, I agree. Everything would be better with boobs.

Anime?

Ive done it before. See my Charles Dunois figure from Infinite stratos. I hate that show so much but Charles was worth buying a figurine. I like Hentai Ouji more than Is.

That's like naming K-On "Five Loli Start a Band and Tea Party"

Or

"Yui & Side Characters"

**For some reason I felt like I made this post before.

I'm not saying it's at all creative, but it's serviceable.

And what was one of the names Yui suggested they name their band again? Something like "Yui and the lovely sisters", but I'm not really sure. My mind is drawing a blank.
Ive done it before. See my Charles Dunois figure from Infinite stratos. I hate that show so much but Charles was worth buying a figurine. I like Hentai Ouji more than Is.

Have I ever told you that you're weird?

cjkeats

I walked to the car this morning at a leisurely stroll with toast in my mouth. I was running behind my desired schedule for my trip.

It had raspberry jam on it.

Madao

guys... guys....

my car's battery died. i had to scramble and get on a taxi. got to work 10 minutes late but i explained the situation and there was no problem.
now i need to buy a new battery. those things cost like $80. this is such a downer ;_;

in other news, i started watching that show called Hyouka and i can't unhear Shinpachi whenever Satoshi speaks. i'm too distracted at those moments since random Gintama moments come to mind.

cjkeats

Hirasawa Yui, is that you?
I'm not moe enough.
guys... guys....

my car's battery died. i had to scramble and get on a taxi. got to work 10 minutes late but i explained the situation and there was no problem.
now i need to buy a new battery. those things cost like $80. this is such a downer ;_;

in other news, i started watching that show called Hyouka and i can't unhear Shinpachi whenever Satoshi speaks. i'm too distracted at those moments since ranqdon Gintama moments come to mind.
Car troubles are always a big fuss. :( I had to replace my windshield a few months back after a piece of ice fell from a streetlight and hit me. Scared the shit outta me.

Fun fact: Oreki and Chitanda share voices with Kyouske and Manami. They had a fun little conversation at the start of this season that was hard to not think about Hyouka while watching it.
Also Chitanda shares a voice with some side character in K-on. Ritsu or someone like that...

Also she's 12.

Ahaha, still... I enjoy seeing other peoples art cause I'm terrible at it myself.

I'm not moe enough.
Fun fact: Oreki and Chitanda share voices with Kyouske and Manami. They had a fun little conversation at the start of this season that was hard to not think about Hyouka while watching it.
Also Chitanda shares a voice with some side character in K-on. Ritsu or someone like that...

This made me laugh way more than it should have done.

I suck at keeping things organized. My desktop is completely filled up with icons and now I have to clean it all up. ;_;

guys... guys....

That's awful. Car troubles are one of the worst things in the world because, no matter what the problem, it ALWAYS costs too much to fix.

is it lewd theo

Top Bottom