• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Thank you! :D

War... War never changes... ;P

I would have been Team Coffee last year. Now I can't drink either. >_>. But I love watching HTT drink tea so it's all good. :D

Going to watch the vid you posted and see if I can learn something. Or maybe your artistic talent will just eventually rub off on me ;).

Art can be learn with dedication and willingness to be critiqued. :3

Maybe someday my artwork can reach Chinatsu (of YuruYuri) tier :p.

AdNmrHj.jpg

I have somewhere around 15 hours on it but haven't played in a good long while. Don't know when I'm likely to get back to that with everything else in the pile of shame.

Yep same here. So much any I keep adding on it. =/

Gonna need to get South Park Stick of Truth in December as well. Game looks amazing.

Happy birthday, Chet!

the only gif that contains the proper amount of :chet for birthdays

Happy Birthday, Chetty! :)

Happy Birthday Chet! :D

Happy Birthday, Chettar

iofY4Nx.gif

Happy Birthday Chet!! Hoping you have an awesome day!

PF4PN.jpg

What they said.

Thank you all!

It sucks that i didn't remember that one time I talked about my B-Day and someone mentioned yours was only a few days away from mines. Either way, I'm glad I was able to catch it :D
Going off topic here, I just finished Watamote and do love how they had 2 instances where they did a nice little nod to K-On. Funny enough I remembered what they were as I have seen a few episodes.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It sucks that i didn't remember that one time I talked about my B-Day and someone mentioned yours was only a few days away from mines. Either way, I'm glad I was able to catch it :D
Going off topic here, I just finished Watamote and do love how they had 2 instances where they did a nice little nod to K-On. Funny enough I remembered what they were as I have seen a few episodes.

Does she actually become a decent member of society

Top Bottom