• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
apparently my twitter has been sending everybody a phishing link, according to toonamigaf, dont click it!

Good lord this place still lives?!?!?!

pkXlvEF.gif

cjkeats

Conversation I had with the missues this evening:

CJ: "You know, with your hair cut like this if you let it grow for a month or two and stick a hair band in it you could probably cosplay Ritsu. "

CJ's lady: "...but Ritsu is ugly."

Conversation I had with the missues this evening:

CJ: "You know, with your hair cut like this if you let it grow for a month or two and stick a hair band in it you could probably cosplay Ritsu. "

CJ's lady: "...but Ritsu is ugly."

I didn't know you had a lady friend.

cajunator

Banned
Most of my parts have now shipped or will ship tomorrow. Kinda nervous X_X

Really looking forward to it at this current point in time and just want to get it over and done with haha :D

Its really fun building a computer! I just built one for the first time and its a lot easier than I thought too. Booted up first try and everything.

ALso Im about to sleep so heres a pic of my favorite Idolmaster girls just because

Articalys

Joke's on you all, I don't drink either.

Well, iced tea, yes, but not "normal" hot tea. In comparison, I don't drink iced coffee drinks though.

OceanBlue

The best thing about tea is that it's free. Other than that, I have no real discerning taste for flavors when it comes to tea. Not a fan of coffee though. It's too bitter. :(

Top Bottom