• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

SYz11Fp.gif

Madao

the caturday is approaching!

i'd go pick up the high school manga tomorrow but it is a holiday in my country too so everything is closed.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Doesnt miiverse allow you to have your own community for friends and stuff? if so does k-ongaf have their own miiverse community, still trying to explore my wii U I got.

So, I see there's a secret Santa thread in the other forum, and it makes me remember reading when I joined that some of you did a Secret Santa or Gift exchange here? Is that correct?

Whether it is or isn't, would you fellow Keions be up for something like that this year contained within us here?

Uraizen

Banned
So, I see there's a secret Santa thread in the other forum, and it makes me remember reading when I joined that some of you did a Secret Santa or Gift exchange here? Is that correct?

Whether it is or isn't, would you fellow Keions be up for something like that this year contained within us here?

I can't this year, sadly. Sorry, guys.

im too new to participate in something like this :(

also i couldn't anyway :(

I wouldn't mind. I know some people here already and I've given/received stuff already to and from said people. Though I'm not to wealthy sooo...

With two new consoles, Zelda bundles, and normal tight budget Holiday stuff anyway, I don't expect anyone to have tons of money xD

Although it's still a fun thought, and not a lot of money needs to be spent, 25-50 bucks, so something to fun to think about if anyone would like to still :)

Uraizen

Banned
With two new consoles, Zelda bundles, and normal tight budget Holiday stuff anyway, I don't expect anyone to have tons of money xD

Although it's still a fun thought, and not a lot of money needs to be spent, 25-50 bucks, so something to fun to think about if anyone would like to still :)

I would kill for just $25 right now! I've got $10 in my checking account! Pfft! Hmph! HUMBUG!!!

I would kill for just $25 right now! I've got $10 in my checking account! Pfft! Hmph! HUMBUG!!!
i'd kill to have a checking account (i don't think i can even have one, i really don't know)

and more money

my entire life savings amounts to about $7 in paper money, like $5 in coins, $12 in Canadian money and 5 euros.

I don't know why I have 5 euros.

Hi there. I'm new here on Gaf.

I went on a trip to Tokyo in the summer and I tried that K-On arcade game and got one of those trading cards:

Not sure how interesting that is for people here though, but I thought I'd share. Haha.

I went on a trip to Tokyo in the summer and I tried that K-On arcade game and got one of those trading cards:

Not sure how interesting that is for people here though, but I thought I'd share. Haha.

That's awesome!

I have a bunch of Ritsu cards from the Precious memories card game. Would like to try and get hold of one of these for collection.

I'd be up for something like this ;).

BRB heading to Tokyo.

And welcome to GAF!

BRB heading to Tokyo.

And welcome to GAF!

Haha. Thanks. Been lurking GAF for a few years so it was about time to sign up.

That's awesome!

I have a bunch of Ritsu cards from the Precious memories card game. Would like to try and get hold of one of these for collection.

I can give some away if I get some doubles when I go back to Japan next year. At least if I don't get banned by then or something.

hhnnngh Ritsu

and welcome!

Oh, and Azu-nyan is so Moe that she deserves two happy birthdays ;P

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

hey, hope you have a fun time here!

Top Bottom