• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Man I'm glad it's cold out side. My body feels tired because of it, but in a good way. I now know I am going to be sleeping good tonight all bundled up :D

such peer pressure lol

There's a reason why over half of GAF calls W101 best Wii U game :D

GIF_-_Wonderful_101_Thumbs_Up.gif

Well, Target is doing buy 2 get 1 free on all games, at least at my store. Not sure how long it's going on ;D

W101, Monster Hunter, and Zelda/Pikmin 3 are great combinations

Madao

i will never succumb to group pressure. i buy what i feel like buying.

my backlog is so horribly big now that i can't justify games that i don't play right away. just yesterday i got 3 games and i'm playing just 1.

Kazzy

Backlog culture is ruining the way we critique (and consume) media. Everything is superfluous. Everything is disposable.

It's the worst

In my defense, my backlog is for anime, and most of it hasn't aired yet. I hate having backlogs of games and usually don't own more than 12 for a system.

I do agree though even with me being part of the problem now. I used to just rewatch my favorite shows over and over, but there's nothing like watching a good show for the first time.

I'm just sitting here surfing GAF and checking Twitter, damnit I'm gonna watch some anime

KOKORO CONNECT YOU'RE GOING DOWN, BROTHER

edit: right after breakfast

In my defense, my backlog is for anime, and most of it hasn't aired yet. I hate having backlogs of games and usually don't own more than 12 for a system.

I do agree though even with me being part of the problem now. I used to just rewatch my favorite shows over and over, but there's nothing like watching a good show for the first time.

Ugh. I got backlogs for everything since getting access to Netflix and Hulu.

Top Bottom