• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

WROURyO.gif

okay it's more like "i don't have time to watch most tv shows anyway and i don't have money to buy it and what if i don't like it but i loved what i've read of the manga (thank you based library)"

Well. The second season and the movie is up on Hulu at least. Too bad the first season isn't there.

Didn't they stop releasing anime or something? I thought that meant they didn't release K-On?

Or was that Nichijou?

They picked up the first season and released that, then stopped licensing anime soon after that. Sentai had to later pick up Season 2 and the movie, but I hope they can save the first season from Bandai's cold dead hands.

Kazzy

man i wonder if my lacking hd tv or blu-ray player is the reason i'm averse to watching k-on yet

I can understand that, being extremely snobby about which format I'll watch anything nowadays. Especially something like K-ON! where the details only improve the experience. The backgrounds are pretty much a character unto themselves. So good!

Top Bottom