• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Madao

now that i beat AA5, i can fully dive into the high school manga.

Sumire is like an overclocked version of Mio in terms of getting scared by stuff.

cjkeats

Tubes > Not tubes

Remember that night on twitter I was contemplating lugging one of those TVs in my room and hooking my n64 up to?

I did and it was awful. It was only 13' and it was like a bag of bricks. Not worth the 5 minutes I played of Jet Force Gemini it took to realize "This was never a very good game". Then I had to lug it back out after a couple rounds of Rainbow Six.

Never again.

Flat>Fat.

I personally don't care for quality, as long as it's not bad. I've also home made some Scart cables for my Megadrive/Snes/Atari, so they work on my Flat screen.

Flat>Fat.

CRT TVs are great for old games, just if you want big, it's going to be a heffer.

Ven has a pretty sweet medical one.

Got a 21" CRT for my old games here. Just the perfect size for me. Any bigger and it would be impossible to move it around by myself, any smaller and the picture would be too small for my liking.

cjkeats

I personally don't care for quality, as long as it's not bad. I've also home made some Scart cables for my Megadrive/Snes/Atari, so they work on my Flat screen.

CRT TVs are great for old games, just if you want big, it's going to be a heffer.

Ven has a pretty sweet medical one.
Those medial ones are amazing. I'd buy one of those if I had a place to put it where eI didm;t have to move it around when I wanted to play.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm here, Im sick so was in bed playing xenoblade from the beginning cause I need a SD card to transfer my stuff over,. but on the other hand was enjoying being able to play it by just popping it in one time

I'm here, Im sick so was in bed playing xenoblade from the beginning cause I need a SD card to transfer my stuff over,. but on the other hand was enjoying being able to play it by just popping it in one time
Hppe you feel better man. Also let me know when you get Monster Hunter. Would love to have some one else to play it with

foxuzamaki

Hppe you feel better man. Also let me know when you get Monster Hunter. Would love to have some one else to play it with

I hope so too, I only got one day end this week, basically made no money :(, and I plan on it, probably wont happen next week when I get paid since I wont be making as much but will be as soon as possible, I also got to get W101, and then I almost forgot about mario launching soon, gah! So many games!

I hope so too, I only got one day end this week, basically made no money :(, and I plan on it, probably wont happen next week when I get paid since I wont be making as much but will be as soon as possible, I also got to get W101, and then I almost forot about mario launching soon, gah! So many games!
I know the feel. Had that happen to me once a while back. Hurts like hell when it's bill week.

a Korean music rhythm game. It's good fun if you like that type of game.

and shame on you for having zero interest in Persona!
If there is a demo I'll try it otherwise I won't be touching the series.
Hm... Virtue's Last Reward, Machinarium or Gravity Rush?

These two I do Have and am actually thinking about which to start first. I haven't played the 999 so I don't know if I need to to understand VLR. I played the demo of 999 and wanted to get it but never got a chance too.

These two I do Have and am actually thinking about which to start first. I haven't played the 999 so I don't know if I need to to understand VLR. I played the demo of 999 and wanted to get it but never got a chance too.

Maybe? You will have to check PSN. It was never released in the UK so I had to import a US copy.

I haven't played the 999 so I don't know if I need to to understand VLR. I played the demo of 999 and wanted to get it but never got a chance too.

Well. If you ever want to play 999 you should wait since VLR got some spoilers in it, and VLR is a bit better if you play 999 first. But you could still play it and enjoy it though. You could still get 999, unless you don't have any hardware that supports DS games any more.

OceanBlue

I'd hold off on playing VLR until 999 but that's just me personally. You don't need 999 to understand VLR (most of what you need to know is explained in VLR), but playing VLR spoils you on 999, which is an equally good story. They're both also connected a bit storywise, but not in major important ways.

Remember that night on twitter I was contemplating lugging one of those TVs in my room and hooking my n64 up to?

I did and it was awful. It was only 13' and it was like a bag of bricks. Not worth the 5 minutes I played of Jet Force Gemini it took to realize "This was never a very good game". Then I had to lug it back out after a couple rounds of Rainbow Six.

Never again.

Flat>Fat.

That's because you were playing Jet Force Gemini.

foxuzamaki

I have "main" ones like the 2 you guys made me, this avi is specifically to celebrate something from a game

foxuzamaki

I'm easily distracted by things I like so like to reflect that whenever I can, wish I could stick to one avatar for years upon years like some people do but maybe my ADD is the cause for not letting that happen.

foxuzamaki

I was trying so hard to keep that a spoiler lol but Im and especially madao is happy that she's in it.
Smashgaf now think's rosalina is high on possibly getting into smash, nintendo has pushed rosalina alot.

I was trying so hard to keep that a spoiler lol but Im and especially madao is happy that she's in it.
Smashgaf now think's rosalina is high on possibly getting into smash, nintendo has pushed rosalina alot.
That was a spoiler??? Ooops
I kept seeing it being talked about openly so I assumed it was well known.

That was a spoiler??? Ooops
I kept seeing it being talked about openly so I assumed it was well known.

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!
PyV1zBu.gif

Madao

i got spoiled in the most random of places. i clicked on the IGN review thread and lol and behold, Rosalina's 2D sprite was next to the lives counter in a corner in the pic behind the pic with the score.

but i'll admit it is one of the rare chances that a spoiler makes me happy and increases hype instead of making me sad. i was moderately looking forward to next week but now i'm super hyped.

it sucks that Daisy has been basically shoved away but at least one waifu got the good treatment.

i got spoiled in the most random of places. i clicked on the IGN review thread and lol and behold, Rosalina's 2D sprite was next to the lives counter in a corner in the pic behind the pic with the score.

but i'll admit it is one of the rare chances that a spoiler makes me happy and increases hype instead of making me sad. i was moderately looking forward to next week but now i'm super hyped.

it sucks that Daisy has been basically shoved away but at least one waifu got the good treatment.

We'll never forget Daisy.
but dat Rosalina <3

agtDqSo.jpg

Top Bottom