• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

tumblr_lic36h13fq1qhauk0o1_400.png

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So I'm 22 today D: I was hoping for some snow, but unfortunately there was none.

All of these pictures are soooo cute ♡♥♡

Happy Birthday youngin'.

Sorry I've been away, I've been working on my first video review. The subject is the Surface Pro 2.

EDIT: Removing the link for now, the audio disparity is greater than I thought. I'm updating the video to try and bring the two volumes closer together.

LayLa

So I'm 22 today D: I was hoping for some snow, but unfortunately there was none.

happy birthday, and remember that consuming cute is good for your health!

So this one is finally done. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for now that I want to move onto a new piece. ^^

hey i remember watching you add the pattern to the skirt! wish i could draw, i bet it feels really rewarding when you finish.

I hate all this snow and ice.

I went outside to remove all the snow from my car a few hours ago and I slipped and fell. Now I have a pain in my wrist.

At least I finally got to see The Wolf Children in the cinema today. Was a great movie. Need to buy it on Blu-Ray now.

So this one is finally done. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for now that I want to move onto a new piece. ^^

Nice work. I watched that video where you drew that leaf. I wouldn't have had the patience to do something like that.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You should draw something with a centaur girl ;)

I can state that this is the first time I've gotten such a request.

hey i remember watching you add the pattern to the skirt! wish i could draw, i bet it feels really rewarding when you finish.

It does feel very rewarding. :3. I just wish I were a little faster. Though compared to previous years it's improved. :3

Nice work. I watched that video where you drew that leaf. I wouldn't have had the patience to do something like that.

Trust me when I say it is tedious. I sometimes stop painting for a couple days to recharge. ^^;

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

looks awesome, did you do this in art academy? if you didnt, you should draw on there. so I can post it in the art academy thread

Top Bottom