• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Well now I definitely have to buy this.

5navYfd.jpg

Almost done with K On S1. Man I still feel that they should've chose other people for their voices. Every time I hear them speak it just doesn't sound right.

Not all of them are bad. I know for sure the one that pops up alot for me is Mugi's. Yui's is fine here and there. I think Azusa is perfect. Not to sure Mio or Ritsu.

Really? What is it about them you're not sure about?

Personally I think Yoko Hikasa and Satomi Sato are the two strongest of the bunch.

I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying they don't seem to fit the characters. What I mean by that is that they sound to old for the characters they are suppose to be voicing.

Okay, I can sort of get this with Yoko, I had a similar thought when I was watching Occult Academy. I still think they are perfect for the roles regardless of this though. I mean, Mio is 17, I definitely knew girls with 'older' sounding voices at that time.

Anyways, here's a little pic of my truck I took plus ice after that winter storm

Nice truck! and snow~ I can't wait for snow.

Almost done with K On S1. Man I still feel that they should've chose other people for their voices. Every time I hear them speak it just doesn't sound right.
What did you expect them to sound like then?
I've heard some things in by time but this...THIS!(Deep breathes)
Don't be too hard on grandpa, things were different back then!
I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying they don't seem to fit the characters. What I mean by that is that they sound to old for the characters they are suppose to be voicing.
They're highschool students and they sound like highschool students.
Anyways, here's a little pic of my truck I took plus ice after that winter storm
I'm not impressed.
Someone please tell me what snow feels like. :(

It's cold.

cajunator

Banned

I see drum n bass.

I had that truck. My little S10 was bulletproof.
I dont rdcognize the white stuff. Never seen that before.

It's so cold* here that UPS refused to deliver a game I was expecting today. Now I have to wait until Monday, when I have no free time.

*It's not that cold. It was above 0 all day. And there's barely any snow. Chet knows what I'm talking about. Maybe they could have made the delivery if they closed the fucking doors on their trucks.

Hey K-OnGAF, just popping in because I figure if anyone would know the answer to this question it'd be you guys. But is there anywhere I can (legally) buy the soundtrack to this show? Preferably digitally as I don't actually have easy access to an optical drive anywhere to rip a CD.

Hey K-OnGAF, just popping in because I figure if anyone would know the answer to this question it'd be you guys. But is there anywhere I can (legally) buy the soundtrack to this show? Preferably digitally as I don't actually have easy access to an optical drive anywhere to rip a CD.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think most of the K-ON albums are on Japanese itunes store, how you go about purchasing on that I have no idea.

Top Bottom