• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

RQuAQ5m.jpg

Not nearly enough Ritsu
dave changes avatars more than me

and me.

Ura, you have a pretty avatar <3

Madao

I fainted and went into convulsions twice last year cause of heat exhaustion.

yikes. that sounds awful.

i always complain that heat affects me but i've never been affected this bad before. i can get sunburns on the beach and still chug along.
the thing that does kill my health is running for extended periods. i get chest pain and can barely take breaths so i never run more than necessary.

I don't think I was in any real danger...

I mean my mother bought me an ice cream after being in the hospital for about an hour. :D

Yay ice cream! Yeah, it's scary stuff. My first ever visit to Tampa Bay, almost passed out during a trip to Busch Gardens. Had to leave before noon it was so bad =/ Could have used ice cream that day for sure.

cajunator

Banned
Yes...I remember doing a long walk when visiting my family in Mexico. My cousin was used to the extreme heat but I wasn't. Need less to say, I was feeling dizzy as hell. Nothing bad happened so it wasn't too bad though.

I wills when I gets paid.

Gotta drink a lot of water down here. summer is brutal.

Oh my God... your avatar... I LOVE IT!

wtyvm. It's one I've used previously, just added on a scalf and hat!

dave changes avatars more than me

Too many ideas, not enough avatar!

Not nearly enough Ritsu

Never is never enough ;_;

That would make it too easy.

^ Yep yep yep.

Yes I noticed that ;D

Curse you Americans! No K-ON on our Crunchyroll...

Madao

nowadays i don't even have friends to go watch stuff and the cimena has become a chore to go to.

i just end up buying the Bluray of movies i want to check out.

Top Bottom