• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

How old is she?

Too young for me!

i've read volumes 1-4, i was wondering if there was anything else after besides the college and high school mangos

Ah, I completely misunderstood, nope. Just the first 4, college and Highschool!

Edit: Ahh, new page!

tumblr_mw2qdzdLrN1sswmjuo1_500.jpg

Yui Willis: For love, for honor, for cake.

omg yui willis

Ugh, yea that's too young, and she's the right height too. Some girls don't grow much after that age anyway so maybe it's fine.
(g-rated inquiry i promise. proportions and all that jazz)

She's on the older side for an Idol too, they start much younger. Love Makoto's voice!

Would love a Keion and Idolm@ster crossover :D

She's on the older side for an Idol too, they start much younger. Love Makoto's voice!

Would love a Keion and Idolm@ster crossover :D

I should probably give that show a watch next year.

I guess for a bit of background - I like writing and drawing shorter girls, but a serious story tends to demand one who is emotionally matured. 19-22 is the sweet spot for that.

I should probably give that show a watch next year.

I guess for a bit of background - I like writing and drawing shorter girls, but a serious story tends to demand one who is emotionally matured. 19-22 is the sweet spot for that.

That's cool about your stories! Although if you ever wanted to draw some fanart outside your story, would love to see some Makoto from you! :D

and yes, definitely watch the Idolm@ster anime! It's available on several countries Crunchyrolls. :)

i've read volumes 1-4, i was wondering if there was anything else after besides the college and high school mangos
Yes, the movie.

Which you need to watch season 2 first.

Which you need to see the first season before that.
What character in the movie would be Ritsu?

The ugly guy who went crazy at the end.
why do they all look the same to me D:
Because you're racist.
Where did you get that photo of me?

cajunator

Banned
I ended up buying the Frozen soundtrack from amazon just now. Luckily it has free Mp3 download so I can squee to this music until the CD arrives lol.

Top Bottom