• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

W82xb7H.gif

I need to go though all my stuff and throw something out soon :p

LayLa

I need to go though all my stuff and throw something out soon :p

haaa, i've been doing this for the past two weeks and i'm still surrounded by junk, amazing the stuff that accumulates if you stay in one place for too long. haven't managed to find any 500,000 yen guitars lying around yet though!

cajunator

Banned
haaa, i've been doing this for the past two weeks and i'm still surrounded by junk, amazing the stuff that accumulates if you stay in one place for too long. haven't managed to find any 500,000 yen guitars lying around yet though!

Should see my room right now. Its cluttered up with squees and things.

Yay, I've had terrible tooth pain all day =/ Just taking it easy. Hope you guys are well.

Hope you are feeling better today *hugs*. Tooth pain can be the worst, I know...I was in the middle of a weeklong cruise in the Caribbean a couple years ago when a wisdom tooth suddenly started to hurt like hell. Had to borrow some Percoset from a friend just to get through the rest of the cruise until I got home and had the tooth removed.

Meeting and chatting with Chet has made me into a Mio fan, a Mio believer, a Mioliever

sorry #teamritsu :(

That's okay...I'll stick with #teamui. Besides, everyone here is #teamk-on, right?

Should see my room right now. Its cluttered up with squees and things.

My room is cluttered...but needs more squee. Think I'm going to try to get more plushies...especially of the keions.

Since I have a lot of time to just think, I figured these would be each of the keions' favorite Christmas song.

Yui - Marshmallow World
Mio - Winter Wonderland
Ritsu - Carol of the Drum
Mugi - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Azusa - Blue Christmas
Ui - All I Want for Christmas Is You
Sawako - We Need a Little Christmas
Jun - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Since I have a lot of time to just think, I figured these would be each of the keions' favorite Christmas song.

Yui - Marshmallow World
Mio - Winter Wonderland
Ritsu - Carol of the Drum
Mugi - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Azusa - Blue Christmas
Ui - All I Want for Christmas Is You
Sawako - We Need a Little Christmas
Jun - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Your new avatar is so hnnnnnnnnng!

Top Bottom