• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Josephl64

luckily my top was still left as well, I contemplated getting the Megami, but knowing myself that means I would have to start buying every issue ~

I know...I suck. I will try to better. Just feeling especially bad about it. Maybe it's early onset SAD (seasonal affective disorder) this winter. That coupled with my GAD tend to affect me quite a bit.

So, I will make an effort to be more social. Here, twitter, maybe the IRC, and of course my real life.

Just so this all isn't a downer, I will post one of my favorite gifs:

eKqNV.gif

You don't suck. Thanks to you I love the Keions <3 Keep your head up, post more and talk more on PSN too. We can play some games as well :D

I believe all I have for my 3DS is Project X Zone, New Love Plus, and Pokemon X

That was like the first game I bought, and it was before I even had a 3DS. lol

I've got

Project X Zone
Adventure Time Hey Ice King
Fire Emblem Awakening
Style Savvy
Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus Uprising
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Batman Arkham Origins

I want to get that Senran Kagura Burst, I know that one's real :Chet

Josephl64

That was like the first game I bought, and it was before I even had a 3DS. lol

I've got

Project X Zone
Adventure Time Hey Ice King
Fire Emblem Awakening
Style Savvy
Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus Uprising
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Batman Arkham Origins

I want to get that Senran Kagura Burst, I know that one's real :Chet

I sold my NA one so that's why my list is like that.

My first JP one is New Love Plus because of the LE. Also Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is amazing ~

I sold my NA one so that's why my list is like that.

My first JP one is New Love Plus because of the LE. Also Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is amazing ~

What are the best Imports to have for 3DS? I don't believe there's any Idolm@ster games yet, are there? or any Miku?

I've heard Versus is amazing, but that's Vita isn't it?

I said I did! but I think you said you couldnt because you basically had no internet
yeah i still don't it sucks :(

i barely have any 3ds games too

all i got is: animal crossing: new leaf, style savvy, fire emblem, smt iv, super mario 3d land, adventure time hey ice king, resident evil revelaitons, metal gear salad 3d, ocarina of time, smt: soul hackers, smt: devil survivor: overclocked, and like 50 eshop games :(((((((((((((((

Josephl64

What are the best Imports to have for 3DS? I don't believe there's any Idolm@ster games yet, are there? or any Miku?

I've heard Versus is amazing, but that's Vita isn't it?

'tis Vita.

No Idolm@ster, but there is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUUn-I4zBKo

As for best unlocalized games guessing you also mean 3DS exclusive?

Some of the ones I'm really interested in are:

Labyrinth no Kanata, DQVII, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry no Wonderland 3D, Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai, and Mirai 2 (New Love Plus is actually good if you're into that)

Class of Heroes and Super Robot Wars are more niche, and are good but don't appeal to me.

Many games are shared with the Vita actually so that's why the list is so tiny.

Madao

NNIDs are pretty useless so far. most games don't even get saves based on them and use a global save.
the NNID update on 3DS was very pointless since things are still pretty bad and now i can't even switch country or have both 3DSs linked to the same Club Nintendo account (i regret linking it now). that's before the fact they don't replace FCs, which makes them even more pathetic.

my NNID is UchihaMadao. i barely use the Wii U so i won't be online often and i don't have any multiplayer games.
my secondary NNID is KotobukiRosetta but i never use that one.

StayDead

Well I woke up and the cat was gone. Hopefully this means the owners found it in the end since there's no sign of any foxes and I didn't hear any.

Top Bottom