• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

tTL0vl2.gif

This is so adorable <3

LayLa

found these while looking for the mugi.gif, i wonder if they made k-on playing cards? after the toaster, gps etc it would be almost too normal

g0x6VHb.gif
1xxrHE4.gif
ISgQBic.gif
8JSU4Fd.gif

found these while looking for the mugi.gif, i wonder if they made k-on playing cards? after the toaster, gps etc it would be almost too normal
Yes
BvMpa9q.gif
AdLfYep.gif
SN3ZJje.gif
FtiIXR1.gif

There's also a set for season 2, but I'm not going to go look for them right now. That's a dangerous rabbit hole to fall in.

cjkeats

lol, you old farts.

I'm 25. catching up ;_; all my friends are getting married and having kids and I'm just like: fuuuuucccccccckk that.

Yay it's inverse! Missed your adorable avatar.

What's everyone up to tonight? Catching up on some Crunchyroll myself.

Sat getting drunk with friends, listening to KPOP and playing magic the gathering. Having a full on nerdgasm. Good times.

I missed my avatar too, though I've been considering changing it. Not sure if I want to let go of it though.

Nice :). I'll be saving this one!

Hope everyone is having a good morning/afternoon/evening.
KondlCr.jpg

For my part, I overslept, went out for my run, came back home to do some telework for a few hours, went out to run some errands, then finally made it back home for dinner and some animu. Hence why this is my first post all day ;_;. But all that being said, I'm doing ok.

Got at least 8 hours of telework tomorrow though ;_;. With the added bonus of a high priority project due by Tuesday that I have a ton of work left to do on still. *sigh*

How about Infinite Mio?
9893ksrz.gif

Woah. That nearly hypnotized me.

Yes
BvMpa9q.gif
AdLfYep.gif
SN3ZJje.gif
FtiIXR1.gif

There's also a set for season 2, but I'm not going to go look for them right now. That's a dangerous rabbit hole to fall in.

They're all soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute!!

I'm not quite that young, I just haven't got around to doing it...
I'm 22
I still feel ancient...

If you're 6'3", ginger and male, then maybe?!

32 here. *sob*

Buncha wippersnappers 'round here (except you, Zel :p). 33 years old here. But at least I can maybe feel young by hanging around with you all :p.

lol, you old farts.

I'm 25. catching up ;_; all my friends are getting married and having kids and I'm just like: fuuuuucccccccckk that.

You're probably going to be married w/children looooooong before I am. My relationship prospects frankly suck, though not for a lack of effort ;_;

Josephl64

It's an epidemic. Seriously. My cousin who is like a brother to me got engaged last night, and I'm just sitting here wondering what's going on with my life.

Love my girlfriend to death, but hell nooooooo to marriage or kids.

Most of my friends are all married...and I have no prospects, oh well~

at the very least I know that it's probably a good thing I don't have a GF wanting that since I'm nowhere near ready to tie myself down

It's an epidemic. Seriously. My cousin who is like a brother to me got engaged last night, and I'm just sitting here wondering what's going on with my life.

Or perhaps you won't be married w/children before I am hahaha.

But yeah, longest relationship I was in was about a year, ended kinda meh (that was a year ago) and then I had a terrible one in 2006 that lasted four months and ended badly :(. So one resolution for me next year is to get better at dating! Or something :p.

I wouldn't mind marriage. Though as for children, all I want is a daughter and I'd be happy though I don't know why?

I'd be cool with Marriage someday after a few years of being together. No kids though, not for me. Want to enjoy life with my girl and be able to travel and do fun Disney vacations together and whatnot.

I hear that Wolf Children is supposed to be good. Is that on Crunchyroll?

Top Bottom