• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

that gif is mesmerizing like this one to me
ib1KpfVl6bDe9i.gif
What is this? and why does it keep coming up?

i think i have turf toe guys :(

i checked webmd and it said i might

also apparently it says i have aids, cancer, ebola, tuberculosis, the black death, and avian flu

RIP IN PEACE AIKO

Wait a minute.... Has anybody in this thread actually watched K-On?

Haha, I was just thinking the same thing.

Oh well, it's not a requirement, although it is fun to binge watch!

I think I went a bit overboard with my Goddess DVD collection. Got 3 different versions of some of the stuff here :p

But I regret nothing

Different versions? Just by region, or like bonus content and stuff?

Different versions? Just by region, or like bonus content and stuff?

Got the 6 disk US, 4 disk US and 6 disc EU release of Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy. The um... menus are different? XD

No, I got the cheap 4 disk US one first, and then I saw that the original US release was 6 disk so I got that one too. And then I found the EU 6 disk release for cheap and though why not since I had a crappy DVD player at the time and the EU release would work on my PS3 :p

Got the 6 disk US, 4 disk US and 6 disc EU release of Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy. The um... menus are different? XD

No, I got the cheap 4 disk US one first, and then I saw that the original US release was 6 disk so I got that one too. And then I found the EU 6 disk release for cheap and though why not since I had a crappy DVD player at the time and the EU release would work on my PS3 :p

You cray-cray.

I approve. ;P

Top Bottom