• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Jun June feels like it was only yesterday.

Woah wait, have I been here that long? o_O

hereforever_by_fartprincess-d5ztsoc.jpg

Morning everyoe.

Hey!

Grr Amazon is really starting to piss me off.

I ordered 2 of the K-On manga and they sent it in a bubble envelope, Of course I knew how this was gong to turn out. Both are damaged and have scratches on the covers. Emailed them to get them to replace them. This is ridiculous, it's like their shipping department took a nose dive this year.

I ordered 2 of the K-On manga and they sent it in a bubble envelope, Of course I knew how this was gong to turn out. Both are damaged and have scratches on the covers. Emailed them to get them to replace them. This is ridiculous, it's like their shipping department took a nose dive this year.

Ouch. I order my manga from The Book Depository. They've shipped everything I've ordered separate.

Today's arrivals (condensed version, photobomb edition in the February Pickups Thread):

iXOxLpgGUgCFe.jpg

ib2ctbS9IuYHK8.jpg

ibgbfpTcwa0MLs.jpg

irNcbWWG2W1uC.jpg

ibaQZRWYZ3LlA2.jpg

giphy.gif

Excellent pickups! Would love to have that boxed copy of Senran Kagura as well, but I'll take what I can get.

It certainly is - quite difficult to photograph well, it looks much nicer in the, erm... 'flesh' ;)

Yeah, my import US 3DS + copy of SMT IV says hi...

ib2vLchOPVcJxD.jpg

I just couldn't wait any longer for Nintendo to actually, y'know... do something rational and release the game in Europe :(

And some Pocari Sweat I see there! My beverage of choice for dealing with hangovers when I was going to school in Nagoya.

Morning everyone!

Happy Friday!

tumblr_me497fULPA1rzylqgo1_500.gif

Good morning! Yay Friday!

Chet posted this on twitter earlier, it made me lol
tbh I don't tell people IRL that I watch anime, even my best friends have no idea how much I watch!
7XqAHqk.jpg

One of my team leads at work was asked by a couple other coworkers what I was going to when I went to Katsucon a couple weeks ago...she then attempted and failed to explain what anime even is. At least they weren't advised to use Google image search...

Saw this on pixiv this morning.

2INw6Ed.jpg

Love it :D

At least they have been dreadfully inconsistent. Just had a bunch of BD's shipped to me...in a box. Also, all of the manga I've bought from them has shipped boxed as well. If I'm afraid anything will get messed up I think I'll just call in advance and tell them to use a box.

Saw this on pixiv this morning.

2INw6Ed.jpg
Azunazi

Just go to a local Barnes and Noble, they should stock all of them.

Azunazi

Just go to a local Barnes and Noble, they should stock all of them.

Ya I am tempted to do that from now or or just order from them online. That is how I got my High School of the Dead Omnibus books and they were shipped perfectly.

I do Amazon's mturk stuff on the side so using credit from them is easier to buy my stuff than doing the bank transfers. Guess I will just start doing it that way then.

Ya I am tempted to do that from now or or just order from them online. That is how I got my High School of the Dead Omnibus books and they were shipped perfectly.

I do Amazon's mturk stuff on the side so using credit from them is easier to buy my stuff than doing the bank transfers. Guess I will just start doing it that way then.
I got all my K-ON!manga from them, but now I want the original Japanese versions now...

Top Bottom