• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Bf0rmqNCIAE98dJ.jpg

ezz6tRP.gif

giphy.gif

A multi-timezone appropriate greeting to all!

I'm very happy today because:

1) Lots of goodies arrived in the post! Will take some snaps soon, some stuff I think you might like too. Nothing K-On related, but there is some on the way ;)
2) I have a four day weekend, no work til next Tuesday! I'm flying over to Ireland tomorrow to stay with friends, should be great fun. :)

1) Lots of goodies arrived in the post! Will take some snaps soon, some stuff I think you might like too. Nothing K-On related, but there is some on the way ;)
2) I have a four day weekend, no work til next Tuesday! I'm flying over to Ireland tomorrow to stay with friends, should be great fun. :)

I'd love to see what you got!

Hope ya have a great trip! Would love to go to Ireland wish it wasn't a ocean away lol

Look forward to the pics!

Please go stab Mike for me Ui.

N-Nooo... I'm sorry!

77c2sssl9i73.gif

Cool. Have fun in Ireland!

Yuri? I havent been watching this, but who? WHO?!

Spoiler tag if answered please :p

It certainly is - quite difficult to photograph well, it looks much nicer in the, erm... 'flesh' ;)

Yeah, my import US 3DS + copy of SMT IV says hi...

I just couldn't wait any longer for Nintendo to actually, y'know... do something rational and release the game in Europe :(

Hehe. Trying to make everybody in the thread jealous now? ;)
It's working T_T

But I don't actually care about SMTIV !

Well, I guess my boxed copy of Diva F kind of makes me a hypocrite then.

At least the Vita is region free. Sucks that the 3DS is not :\

Articalys

All I'm saying is that if you want to play the "yuri intensifies" card then the yuri content in Chuuni Ren ep.8 is still laughably below that of any given Sakura Trick episode.

Top Bottom