• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone!

Hey hey! Wooo!

8ecfisec.gif

LayLa

Umi isn't Mio. I like Mio but Umi is definately different.

what about the bit where they want to go on a training camp and they can't afford it but the rich girl's parents have a holiday home so they go there and its huge and NotMio wants to practice but the other girls want to go play on the beach and NotMio loosens up and has a good time playing on the beach. that was totally different lol.

StayDead

what about the bit where they want to go on a training camp and they can't afford it but the rich girl's parents have a holiday home so they go there and its huge and NotMio wants to practice but the other girls want to go play on the beach and NotMio loosens up and has a good time playing on the beach. that was totally different lol.

maki is not notmugi and the whole holiday home thing is hardly a new thing. Also with what you're saying about Umi, the same can be said about Mio and the character who did the same thing before her.

I can't say I don't.

I need to know everything you think about it, spill your guts!

I have a very strong love for K-On, easily went up to my favorite anime even dethroning Evangelion and Toradora. Hell I even have a whole shelf dedicated to goodies from the show and soon I will need a second shelf just for more.

Haven't found another show that makes me smile as much as this show. Nor have I found another show that tears me up at parts that in all honesty shouldn't. I guess it boils down to the way they convey their strong bonds to each other. Every character is different and shows their love for each other differently. No other show has really captured that feeling of a group of really close friends and their antics like K-On in my mind. Mind you I am only halfway through season 2 so I can't speak for the whole series but the level of quality is crazy. I thought the first season was perfect in terms of quality and you all told me that isn't the case and that season 2 is better. Well now I wish season 1 was as high quality as 2, the art the animation everything is great. You can really tell Kyoto Animation put their love of anime into the show. I really want to see the quality of the movie...the little bit I have seen looks amazing.

Of course I also think my love of the show comes partly from you guys as well, this small yet awesome community has been the most welcoming in any group I have tried to join. In my years on GAF I feel I have made a friend maybe two since joining, then I came here and feel like I actually did make some new friends that I hope to keep in contact with for a long time.

That being said I of course will come back and spill my guts more when I finish the show, I am just in no rush to finish my favorite anime anytime soon. Yet at the same time I can't wait to see how it ends. Hell I have already rewatched season 1 numerous times and most of the first half of season 2 again.

Sorry to get gushy, I can be like that from time to time hah.

Of course I also think my love of the show comes partly from you guys as well, this small yet awesome community has been the most welcoming in any group I have tried to join. In my years on GAF I feel I have made a friend maybe two since joining, then I came here and feel like I actually did make some new friends that I hope to keep in contact with for a long time.

3n6zcjiitrvc.gif

cajunator

Banned
I have a very strong love for K-On, easily went up to my favorite anime even dethroning Evangelion and Toradora. Hell I even have a whole shelf dedicated to goodies from the show and soon I will need a second shelf just for more.

Haven't found another show that makes me smile as much as this show. Nor have I found another show that tears me up at parts that in all honesty shouldn't. I guess it boils down to the way they convey their strong bonds to each other. Every character is different and shows their love for each other differently. No other show has really captured that feeling of a group of really close friends and their antics like K-On in my mind. Mind you I am only halfway through season 2 so I can't speak for the whole series but the level of quality is crazy. I thought the first season was perfect in terms of quality and you all told me that isn't the case and that season 2 is better. Well now I wish season 1 was as high quality as 2, the art the animation everything is great. You can really tell Kyoto Animation put their love of anime into the show. I really want to see the quality of the movie...the little bit I have seen looks amazing.

That being said I of course will come back and spill my guts more when I finish the show, I am just in no rush to finish my favorite anime anytime soon. Yet at the same time I can't wait to see how it ends. Hell I have already rewatched season 1 numerous times and most of the first half of season 2 again.

Sorry to get gushy, I can be like that from time to time hah.

*picks up snk and squeezes

Top Bottom