• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning all! Working from home today, so managed to duck out for a long overdue haircut.

kon2101.jpg

Love it when you've just had a haircut. Feels good!

1384737791679.gif

NIIIICE. I have the series and OVAS. Does this version have Katyusha?

I'll let you know once I get to episode 8 :)

Golden Boy is hilarious, I actually used to buy the VHS copies of that and Evangelion when they first released here in the states. Think I still have the Eva VHS somewhere hah.

I think I may have actually watched some of it years ago because it seemed vaguely familiar (at least the 1st episode). Never did buy anime on VHS back in the day because I could only find it at Suncoast and it was too expensive.

I hope you're watching Golden Boy dubbed. If not, you're doing it wrong!

Of course ;). Up through 4 episodes now...they've all been great but that swimming episode might be my favorite so far.

It sucks stuff like this and Golden Time will most likely never make it to us in English =/

Maybe we should start Twitter-bombing @yosp ;). Who knows?

Aiko in a few minutes:

i9a0uKV0nNRkk.jpg

You monster.

1ucjEl3.jpg

You made Ui cry.

Of course ;). Up through 4 episodes now...they've all been great but that swimming episode might be my favorite so far.

Maybe we should start Twitter-bombing @yosp ;). Who knows?

Thank goodness! Golden Boy is the super rare exception where the Dub is FAR superior to the Japanese version. "Wesker how is this possible.gif"

As for Twitter bombing, it worked for me to get Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate brought here in English :D Still, kinda skeptical something like Golden Time would ever be brought here =/

and holy freaking lewd, Aiko!

Cards to those who PM'ed me have now been sent out! Hopefully it will survive the mail process. I've added some 'padding' so hopefully things will be ok.

And there's still some left if anybody else who's not gotten anything wants one:

These are doubles I got when I tried the K-On arcade game. I've marked the cards with 1-4. Make a list of which one you want from most to least wanted and PM me your list + your address and you will get the card highest up on your list that nobody else before you have gotten yet. I'll only accept lists from people who have 20 posts or more in this thread.

OVA just means that the episode didn't air on television, or at least didn't originally. A lot of the time its usually for an incentive to buy the home release, though sometimes they're tied to other things like the base manga or LN.

OVA just means that the episode didn't air on television, or at least didn't originally. A lot of the time its usually for an incentive to buy the home release, though sometimes they're tied to other things like the base manga or LN.

Ah ok thanks for that. I was always under the impression it was just some kind of extra episode. Which in a way I suppose it still is.

LOLDSFAN

Morning all! Working from home today, so managed to duck out for a long overdue haircut.

Yeeeeah I need a haircut too. It's the end of the semester and I'm just like meeeh no motivation to go out and get one.

You monster.

1ucjEl3.jpg

You made Ui cry.

Awww it's gun be ok Ui.

( ˘ ³˘)❤

I guess since you're all being so lewd this morning anyways...

Going to wait until I get off of work to click this. It better be good. :eek:

Top Bottom