• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

But you still won't watch Clannad? ;_;

tumblr_n40zoyKgfb1rgs3cpo1_500.gif

;)

Tenumi

Banned
I loved Clannad and After Story. That being said, I can never watch them again. It'd be too much on me.

Love Nagisa :)

ah is it? then I guess those are the two times, or well 3 times since I just remembered Akio at the play

Yeah. Akio at the play is the saddest moment of the first season of Clannad.

I thought the Fuko parts were sad too, but they ruined it with those comedy bits later :p

This doesn't sound fun at all.

It does have funny moments though. And it's interesting to watch tragic stories sometimes. It all ends well too!

Josephl64

Yeah. Akio at the play is the most sad moment of the first season of Clannad.

I thought the Fuko parts were sad too, but they ruined it with those comedy bits later :p

It does have funny moments though. And it's interesting to watch tragic stories sometimes. It all ends well too!

I never liked fuko

I haven't watched it. Someone told me the only worthwhile Keys animu was After Story.

Nah. Kanon 2006 is great too IMO. If you only liked the later parts of After Story you might not find it as good though :p

Air got a few sad parts, and Angel Beats got some funny parts, but both are worse than Kanon and Clannad, at least for me.

Nah. Kanon 2006 is great too IMO. If you only liked the later parts of After Story you might not find it as good though :p

Air got a few sad parts, and Angel Beats got some funny parts, but both are worse than Kanon and Clannad, at least for me.

I may watch it eventually, but I've got other things I want to watch first.

I had forgotten I had watched Angel Beats. That was just so bizarre and all over the place. The sad moments never really hit me at all.

Josephl64

found Kanon to be way better, Angel Beats! had a story line planned for 20 something episodes but the studio only allowed half that which is why it's not as great as it should be. Little Busters! was just screwed over by JC Staff, I hate the anime version of that VN...Air is just mediocre to me

I may watch it eventually, but I've got other things I want to watch first.

I had forgotten I had watched Angel Beats. That was just so bizarre and all over the place. The sad moments never really hit me at all.

Ok. Most of the people in this thread that I've forced gotten to watch it seems to like it at least.

The funny parts worked for me, but not the sad ones in Angel Beats.

found Kanon to be way better, Angel Beats! had a story line planned for 20 something episodes but the studio only allowed half that which is why it's not as great as it should be. Little Busters! was just screwed over by JC Staff, I hate the anime version of that VN...Air is just mediocre to me

Ah. I've not seen Little Busters! yet. Just like Angel Beats, Air would probably have been better as a 2 cour show. Second half was good, but the first half was a mess.

Josephl64

Ok. Most of the people in this thread that I've forced gotten to watch it seems to like it at least.

Ah. I've not seen Little Busters! yet. Just like Angel Beats, Air would probably have been better as a 2 cour show. Second half was good, but the first half was a mess.

Angel Beats! was at least decent throughout, the first half of Air made me drop it.

(Iwasawa made me cry)

Angel Beats! was at least decent throughout, the first half of Air made me drop it.

(Iwasawa made me cry)

Iwasawa was too early in the show for me to feel that much. Yui's story was probably the closest I came to crying in Angel Beats.

Air made me cry in the second half and since that's what I watch Key shows for, that's better than Angel Beats for me.

Josephl64

felt like like just any random ep alone is better than Air(asides from that weird fishing one) as I did eventually go back and finished that show, but alas opinions...I just really dislike Air

Hah, alright I'll give it a shot. I'm currently finishing Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. It's weird how they transitioned from straight up slasher anime in the first season to conspiracy theory in the second season. It works well though.

Hah, alright I'll give it a shot. I'm currently finishing Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. It's weird how they transitioned from straight up slasher anime in the first season to conspiracy theory in the second season. It works well though.

Ah. Still watching The Idolmaster here. Hopefully I'll finish it today. Might watch InaKon and then start on Puchimas.

YuruYuri Blu Ray sets have shipped from Rightstuf, yaaaaay!

Yay!

tumblr_majnvbtRfF1rthhn5o1_r1_500.gif

cajunator

Banned
I have not, but they do look pretty well produced with all the bonus extras. Pics will be forthcoming upon arrival :)

Oh, and good morning to everyone, sorry I didn't say it earlier.. quite busy in the office today!

I have over a dozen of them. They are pretty good quality. The artbook is small but sturdy and the artbox is quite thick and tough. Some beautiful artwork on them too.

Top Bottom