• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

?_?

k-on gaf dead

a3ooreI.png

Articalys

Translating manga/comic sound effects between languages is not the easiest thing. Thanks to all the onomatopoeia.

As the Crunchyroll subs for JoJo also prove.

*MENACING*

cajunator

Banned
Translating manga/comic sound effects between languages is not the easiest thing. Thanks to all the onomatopoeia.

As the Crunchyroll subs for JoJo also prove.

*MENACING*

Sounds that rhyme in Japanese dont rhyme in english and vice versa. I could see where the challengel ies.

Madao

i'm close to becoming a vampire. i sleep in the day and stay up all night until the sun rises.

now i just need to scream WWRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Morning everyone!

Glad I didn't spend any extra money yesterday. Got a bubble in my tire this morning on the way to work, lazy road workers! Oh well, things happen.

Morning everyone!

Glad I didn't spend any extra money yesterday. Got a bubble in my tire this morning on the way to work, lazy road workers! Oh well, things happen.

I had my Mini in for it's annual roadworthy test yesterday, unfortunately I have to get the bushes replaced, which isn't hugely costly but add in the labour costs and it soon adds up :( I will be getting a new full set of tyres in a month or two as well, which definitely won't run cheap either! Ah, the joys of car ownership...

I had my Mini in for it's annual roadworthy test yesterday, unfortunately I have to get the bushes replaced, which isn't hugely costly but add in the labour costs and it soon adds up :( I will be getting a new full set of tyres in a month or two as well, which definitely won't run cheap either! Ah, the joys of car ownership...

Hm... *checks* Need to have my car checked by the end of November this year. It's biennial here.

It really can suck sometimes haha. Out of nowhere you can get slapped with a large bill. Fingers crossed that it didn't bust my wheel as well, don't think it did but gonna have it checked out.

It really can suck sometimes haha. Out of nowhere you can get slapped with a large bill. Fingers crossed that it didn't bust my wheel as well, don't think it did but gonna have it checked out.

Always good to get these things checked before they become a bigger/costlier problem.

I always tuck some money away for rainy day stuff like unexpected large bills, so it's not all that bad.. but I'd rather be spending my money on nice things instead! :)

Always good to get these things checked before they become a bigger/costlier problem.

I always tuck some money away for rainy day stuff like unexpected large bills, so it's not all that bad.. but I'd rather be spending my money on nice things instead! :)

Ya luckily I have some extra funds to cover it. Just hate paying for something that could have been avoided if the workers did their job they way they are supposed to.

/endrant

Top Bottom