• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

how does the pika defibrillator work?
the electricity?

I guess you harness the electricity, yeah.

tumblr_m4pivihqTj1qkld3fo1_500.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I've been watching HeartCatch Precure lately, and all the talk of fashion in the show (what with Erika's family owning a fashion shop) got me to pick up Style Savvy: Trendsetters again. And I think I've put like 5 or 6 hours into it today. :lol For such an unassuming little game, it sure is addictive.

(This is the girliest post I've ever made. BRB, turning in man card.)

cajunator

Banned
So I've been watching HeartCatch Precure lately, and all the talk of fashion in the show (what with Erika's family owning a fashion shop) got me to pick up Style Savvy: Trendsetters again. And I think I've put like 5 or 6 hours into it today. :lol For such an unassuming little game, it sure is addictive.

(This is the girliest post I've ever made. BRB, turning in man card.)

Nah. Precure is a man's show.

I saw you over in D3 OT, we should probably get together and play it sometime, perhaps? My lv70 main is a Crusader called Mugi, fittingly enough to your last post ;D

Lol at the name.

I played waaaay to much over the weekend. I have 4 70s heh...

Wizard, Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and Crusader.

Currently playing my Crusader, they are so OP since the patch lol. Searching for gear in T2.

I know my Battlenet name is Snkfanatic if you wanna add me. I think that is all you need, could be wrong.

Lol at the name.

I played waaaay to much over the weekend. I have 4 70s heh...

Wizard, Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and Crusader.

Currently playing my Crusader, they are so OP since the patch lol. Searchign for gear in T2.

I know my Battlenet name is Snkfanatic if you wanna add me. I think that is all you need, could be wrong.

A few of us couldn't resist those anniversary buffs either! I didn't do that great, apart from a few legendary and set items. Curse the RNG! 4 lv70s, wow! That's a lot of hard work. I think you'll know the game a whole lot better than me then ;)

I'll drop you a PM with my ID, I think you also need to give me the #**** number as well (it's on your Battlenet).

A few of us couldn't resist those anniversary buffs either! I didn't do that great, apart from a few legendary and set items. Curse the RNG! 4 lv70s, wow! That's a lot of hard work. I think you'll know the game a whole lot better than me then ;)

I'll drop you a PM with my ID, I think you also need to give me the #**** number as well (it's on your Battlenet).

Ah ok I will send you something back with mine when I get home. I have been playing since the game came out 2 years ago. Quit for a while though, wasn't even going to grab the expansion till I read more about it. I am gonna miss that Anniversary buff....

Top Bottom