• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

*chibi Miku hug*

3n6zcjiitrvc.gif

feel betterz~

I feel... ok-ish now. :)

Welp you can thank me guys for shelling out the money to get Bandai's season 1 sets lol. I knew this would probably happen.

Lord help me if they do a limited edition here in the US. It will be mine.

It will most likely be region locked, so no regrets about buying the Japanese box set here :p

At work til 6 . Why are you thinkng of moving?

Roommate is getting serious with his GF, so I don't wanna be a permanent third wheel in the house haha. That and it is time to get my own place.

Move up closer to DC! (Yes, I know it's much more expensive ;_;)

I wish, as I mentioned my Brother lives up there. Would be nice to be closer to him but I would be hesitant to start a new job and move up there at the same time. It may happen though, I just have to find a Graphic Artist job up there.

Harsh...and I thought I was your doppelganger -_-

Roommate is getting serious with his GF, so I don't wanna be a permanent third wheel in the house haha. That and it is time to get my own place.

I wish, as I mentioned my Brother lives up there. Would be nice to be closer to him but I would be hesitant to start a new job and move up there at the same time. It may happen though, I just have to find a Graphic Artist job up there.

Harsh...and I thought I was your doppelganger -_-
Ahh...move to Dallas. It's nice here
Also, Chet gonna Chet :)

Top Bottom