• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone! I won't be around as much as usual for the next couple days. Going to visit my family in the mountains and their connection is rather spotty. Hope you all have a great day and weekend!

mWK5zrR.gif

Morning everyone! I won't be around as much as usual for the next couple days. Going to visit my family in the mountains and their connection is rather spotty. Hope you all have a great day and weekend!

mWK5zrR.gif

Enjoy the family time in the mountains!

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to my girlfriend's friend's daughter's high school graduation party - at an alpaca farm. That is definitely going to be interesting, to be certain.

And good afternoon to all!

Hi everyone, long time no see...

i9TXXYwKjPxYr.gif

Apologies for being a little distant lately - I've been having to concentrate on a lot of the stuff that comes with impending redundancy from my job. Figures and dates are being finalised, it seems I'll likely be staying on until the end of the year (I'm tied in with a retainer to ensure I stay to complete a knowledge transfer), after which I'll be made redundant and move on to pastures anew. Having to deal with lots of legal stuff with a solicitor - crunching numbers to ensure my redundancy payout is appropriate for various reasons, ensuring terms and conditions of my leaving contract are fair.. it's all very mentally tiring unfortunately. I'll just have to ride it all out in the short term, and I'm keeping a positive outlook :)

I haven't been keeping up with you guys which I have missed, so I hope you have all been keeping well in my absence. I should probably go back and have a read up on what I've missed, K-On GAF always has a way of cheering me up. I hope to resume normal service soon :)

Hi everyone, long time no see...

Apologies for being a little distant lately - I've been having to concentrate on a lot of the stuff that comes with impending redundancy from my job. Figures and dates are being finalised, it seems I'll likely be staying on until the end of the year (I'm tied in with a retainer to ensure I stay to complete a knowledge transfer), after which I'll be made redundant and move on to pastures anew. Having to deal with lots of legal stuff with a solicitor - crunching numbers to ensure my redundancy payout is appropriate for various reasons, ensuring terms and conditions of my leaving contract are fair.. it's all very mentally tiring unfortunately. I'll just have to ride it all out in the short term, and I'm keeping a positive outlook :)

I haven't been keeping up with you guys which I have missed, so I hope you have all been keeping well in my absence. I should probably go back and have a read up on what I've missed, K-On GAF always has a way of cheering me up. I hope to resume normal service soon :)

Hey!

ibynb2ecal.gif

Hope stuff works out man.

Top Bottom