• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Tired but good.
Also, interested in seeing how that that extra moderation in communitygaf will work out.

Wonder if they're watching us here...

kon1vjuaq.gif

Wonder if they're watching us here...

kon1vjuaq.gif
Wouldn't be surprised after what was posted in the advertise your community thread.

But in all seriousness, I wonder why is it now that there are people complaining about stuff like that. I've been seeing it get more and more common after the pokegaf incident.

Wouldn't be surprised after what was posted in the advertise your community thread.

But in all seriousness, I wonder why is it now that there are people complaining about stuff like that. I've been seeing it get more and more common after the pokegaf incident.

Somebody said we were ok in that thread!

989vcfgf.gif

Hm... Do I want to know what that incident was?

Got a little glimmer of connection here...lol

Just read the moderation update. We need to be careful, I dont want to see anything happen to my favorite part of Gaf.

Got a little glimmer of connection here...lol

Just read the moderation update. We need to be careful, I dont want to see anything happen to my favorite part of Gaf.

I don't think the mods will come looking in here unless someone asks them too. Best to air on the safe side though.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
what did you get banned for?

It was that thread about some Chinese throwing snowballs at lions in a Chinese zoo. The thread went on like every other controversial news thread in gaf. I got a bit piss off and stated it isn't as bad the as the recent kindergarten shooting in US.

The mods didn't like that.

Top Bottom