• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Hm... 3DS?

No idea. It's the only Kyoto Animation series that's not available in English on either a streaming service or on discs.

Well.... + that Munto TV series

Should maybe read that part 3 as well. Where they talk about the rise of streaming services.
I did. I'm one of those that likes to watch it free since I don't seem to know or have time to watch alot. I don't make alot of money so it also contributes to why I only have one subscription to a streaming service.
Anyways I shall K-Off now. Later

Hm... 3DS?

No idea. It's the only Kyoto Animation series that's not available in English on either a streaming service or on discs.

Well.... + that Munto TV series

Should maybe read that part 3 as well. Where they talk about the rise of streaming services.

I haven't seen many other KyoAni shows at all. I think that animation in Keion was wonderful, but plenty of other wonderful studios as well ;P

good morning ^^

ahC2Bws.jpg

I haven't seen many other KyoAni shows at all. I think that animation in Keion was wonderful, but plenty of other wonderful studios as well ;P

Yeah. Kyoto Animation has made 2 of my favorite anime series and lots of other good ones though, and I've heard good things about Hyouka so that's why I would want to see an official release of some kind.

Hm... Kanon > Clannad+After Story > Haruhi+Haruhi-chan/K-On! > Lucky Star/Nichijou > Air/Tamako Market

I think.... Hard to list when everything ranges from good to great. Got FMP stuff and Chuu2 in my backlog.

Morning K-ON Gaf! :) Just found out my work is closed tomorrow for the huge snow storm coming tonight. Did someone say anime marathon? Maybe I can put a huge dent in K-On and watch all day tomorrow with a fire going and some soup.

Yeah. Kyoto Animation has made 2 of my favorite anime series and lots of other good ones though, and I've heard good things about Hyouka so that's why I would want to see an official release of some kind.

I'm guessing the ship's sailed on that one if even Sentai hasn't picked it up for the US. Its EU release prospects are probably even more grim.

StayDead

This has been a weird winter for the UK. The past few years we've had snow but this year it's been nothing but rain all day e'rry day (this is an exaggeration).

I feel sorry for all the poor people who've been getting constantly affected by floods since before Christmas.

I'm guessing the ship's sailed on that one if even Sentai hasn't picked it up for the US. Its EU release prospects are probably even more grim.

Yeah. If it got a US release I'd be able to buy it though. No need to wait for an EU release. Don't really hold any hope for either.

We need some snow gifs in here! Are there any from the show? :D

Hm... How about some real life pics instead?

Bd4EHBTCQAEa0nd.jpg

2 weeks ago

BfFDjUjCAAA0n9f.jpg

Today

zroid

Banned
I had to turn off images due to end-of-month bandwidth issues...

this thread is super boring now :(

you can decide for yourself if that was a veiled insult about how you guys have nothing interesting to say and this thread's only worth is in its cute images :3

Just watched the first episode.
It's snowing out, got my favorite oolong tea and a fire going :D

I really love the art so far, the eyes really stand out to me for some reason and the animation is so smooth. Very cute and light hearted show loving everything so far. Got a few laughs out me as well just from the antics of Ritsu and her expressions.

On to episode 2!

LOLDSFAN

I really love the art so far, the eyes really stand out to me for some reason and the animation is so smooth. Very cute and light hearted show loving everything so far. Got a few laughs out me as well just from the antics of Ritsu and her expressions.

On to episode 2!

kon.gif

On to episode 2!

You're watching season 1, yes?

And, yeah. Ritsu is funny.

All I wanted is for some good old snow for winter but for some reason Dallas seems to have some kinda bubble that makes everything go around us...which is not bad when it comes to really bad weather stuff but still ;_;

Top Bottom