• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

G-Fex

I like the moe kawaii show KON.

I love the theme song so much

KON KON KON KON KON , KON KON KON WEI KON KON, WEI WEI KON KON KON, KON WEI WEI KON WEI WEI

tumblr_n8jz0suHV91r66h7yo1_250.png

Time's up. Here's what people want.

Ys Origin: spyhunterzero, LOLDSFAN

Pixel Junk Shooter: Snkfanatic, LOLDSFAN

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae: Articalys, LOLDSFAN

Looks like LOLDSFAN has forced everyone into a contest with his unbridled greed.

Write a short essay/story/joke/whatever about your favorite k-on character and post it in the thread. I'll rank them based on creativity and writing quality. 1st place has first choice of game, 2nd place has second choice, and 3rd place has 3rd choice.

4th place gets nothing but our endless scorn. I guess other people who post here regularly can enter if they want.

You have 48 hours.

Edit: LOLDSFAN has surrendered his claims. The contest is cancelled and the other claimants will be contacted soon.

Looks like LOLDSFAN has forced everyone into a contest with his unbridled greed.

Write a short essay/story/joke/whatever about your favorite k-on character and post it in the thread. I'll rank them based on creativity and writing quality. 1st place has first choice of game, 2nd place has second choice, and 3rd place has 3rd choice.

4th place gets nothing but our endless scorn. I guess other people who post here regularly can enter if they want.

You have 48 hours.

Well I'm out. Creativity is my weakness. Well that and writing.

LOLDSFAN

aiko hates lewd but likes scary

why

Aika hates scary but likes lewd. I want Aikia. :(

You have 48 hours.

Whoops. Lol I actually don't need any of the games, I just like free stuff. You can just go ahead and give spy, Snkfanatic, and Articalys their games since they really wanted them. :)

Top Bottom