• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Kazzy

Hello!

What's a K-ON!?

But seriously though, how are things around these parts? It's been while - at least for me. Not to go on at length, but there's no overt reason for my sabbatical, beyond a lack of material to consume, and my general life becoming a whole lot busier over the last two years or so.

...So, what have I missed?

cajunator

Banned
Hello!

What's a K-ON!?

But seriously though, how are things around these parts? It's been while - at least for me. Not to go on at length, but there's no overt reason for my sabbatical, beyond a lack of material to consume, and my general life becoming a whole lot busier over the last two years or so.

Hallo Kazzy!

StayDead

Hello!

What's a K-ON!?

Kazzy :D

LOLDSFAN

Yay Aiko you used my avatar!!!

ibufQ4BrDGSF3n.gif

Hello!

What's a K-ON!?

My insistent whining paid off!

...you missed the entirety of |OT3|

Top Bottom