• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

LOL MIKE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

Phoenix.... *SALUTE*

1Vv8ruQ.jpg

I get him to watch an anime, he gets me to watch an anime. We're not allowed to drop it. We've both agreed to watch terrible anime.

Engaged to the Unwatchable.

I feel like I got the rawer end of the watchbet. (like I do with every watchbet I do with Mike)

I sometimes see some people posting more than once. Like double posting and stuff.

Is that okay?

It's not against the rules or anything but generally we try to avoid it if we can. Edit your last post if you have more to say.

Chariot

I had a feeling we weren't supposed to. Thanks.
You're right. But of course nothing speaks against double posts, when e.g. there is a long time gap and nobody reacted. I think there are a few threads where the only regular poster is OP who feeds a phantom mass with news and infos.

Hugstable

Banned
You're right. But of course nothing speaks against double posts, when e.g. there is a long time gap and nobody reacted. I think there are a few threads where the only regular poster is OP who feeds a phantom mass with news and infos.

I accidently double post all the time, sometimes I forget to edit my previous posting haha.

Instead of investing $2,000 in a TV, I try not to spend too much on one screen because I'm afraid of scratches and pixel problems and things like that. And because technology like computers and TVs tends to get cheaper.

Right now I have about five 1080p screens.
One of them is a 40 inch Samsung LED screen. Which is nice enough for me.

I've been considering getting a couple more monitors and things, though. It seems like I'm always buying more computer stuff than I need...

Top Bottom