• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

hi

it raining

21qlur3iqszf.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Speaking of sleep, I'm averaging probably only 3-4 hours a night for the last several weeks. Probably really healthy!

Hey I'm a bit the same way, I average like maybe 4-5 hours of sleep and it's probably bad haha. I have an internal clock that wakes me up anywhere from 5:30 am to 7am every morning with no exceptions. I've been trying to get used to sleeping later since for once my school classes aren't scheduled early in the morning, but still blaaaah

*Huggy Hugs back!*

TUSR

Banned
Because I'm godawful at getting to bed early at night, and I need to wake up early for work.

To be fair I guess the 3-4 average is probably only for the weekdays; on weekends I managed about 7 hours on average.
I used to do that and would chug energy drinks to supplement my tiredness. Ended up getting super sick for 2 months.

Woops.

Articalys

I used to do that and would chug energy drinks to supplement my tiredness. Ended up getting super sick for 2 months.

Woops.
I don't use energy drinks so I wouldn't know that side of the problem, sorry. Actually I don't touch any drink with caffeine in it at all. So I end up just sort of dragging myself through the day, willing myself to keep alert when necessary, then repeat the cycle all over again.

I don't use energy drinks so I wouldn't know that side of the problem, sorry. Actually I don't touch any drink with caffeine in it at all. So I end up just sort of dragging myself through the day, willing myself to keep alert when necessary, then repeat the cycle all over again.

Still, it's very unhealthy to be lacking in sleep though.

Hugstable

Banned

I tend to not drink coffee or not much caffeine at all cause it tends to give me really bad headaches more than anything. It sucks cause sometimes I really need coffee to wake myself up more for something important, but it's really not worth the risk of those bad headaches sometimes

TUSR

Banned
I tend to not drink coffee or not much caffeine at all cause it tends to give me really bad headaches more than anything. It sucks cause sometimes I really need coffee to wake myself up more for something important, but it's really not worth the risk of those bad headaches sometimes
If I don't drink caffeine I have withdrawl headaches. I've become dependent.

If I don't drink caffeine I have withdrawl headaches. I've become dependent.

Damn, that sucks. I usually don't rely on caffeine myself but I will have a cup of coffee or in even rarer cases an energy drink. But that is like one in a blue moon for me.

Also, check your PMs Mike.

Top Bottom