• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Hugstable

Banned
is autocorrect that bad?????????????

Mine on my Samsung phone was just horrible and probably one of the worst auto corrects I'd ever seen. But then again my spelling goes to crap when I'm on my phone since the Note is so big, but it's a nesassary trade off to not deal with that Auto Correct

Anime Avatars are so last year. 90's early CG Television show animation Avatars are where it's at.

And, yes, autocorrect can be a butt sometimes.

CW9DAvw.jpg

maho

Articalys

Still, it's very unhealthy to be lacking in sleep though.
Oh, almost certainly so. It's probably a minor miracle I don't have any chronic health problems because of it.
I tend to not drink coffee or not much caffeine at all cause it tends to give me really bad headaches more than anything. It sucks cause sometimes I really need coffee to wake myself up more for something important, but it's really not worth the risk of those bad headaches sometimes
I don't even drink decaf coffee. Never could quite get used to the taste of it.

Ryan Miller avatar, and you live in 'Vancouver'

(Why Miller?)

Whose Ryan Miller?
The extent of my hockey knowledge is that he is now on the Canucks. I just needed a sports avatar when I did my purge of anime so I randomly picked him. Canucks suck.

Top Bottom