• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

You're willing to watch AnoHana, but not Clannad?

uMHNWfS.jpg

I know nothing of that show. Clannad is nothing but sadness from what you said :D

StayDead

I tried to ask whether I should post about Illya in the new Fate thread that appeared since there isn't any others and some admin shut me down. Oh well, you guys will have to appretiate the cuteness with me \o/

TUSR

Banned
I tried to ask whether I should post about Illya in the new Fate thread that appeared since there isn't any others and some admin shut me down. Oh well, you guys will have to appretiate the cuteness with me \o/

post it in the seasonal anime thread

its not always about the seasonal shows, although this season seems really good.

StayDead

harsh rules?

i still just post whatever there except lewd which i dont even post anywhere

I'm not so sure my lewdness would go down well there.

There's also a lot of people there so I'd be more like a droplet of rain on a window during a sunny day, rather than a piece of furniture inside the house all warm.

StayDead

Oh my god. Just watched episode 6 and this is so good. I've never got into the Fate series before but I might give it another go after this (yeah I know Primsa Illya is meant to be like set in a seperate universe but still)

sooo cool.

TUSR

Banned
Oh my god. Just watched episode 6 and this is so good. I've never got into the Fate series before but I might give it another go after this (yeah I know Primsa Illya is meant to be like set in a seperate universe but still)

sooo cool.

i havent yet seen the show, but I watched a few battle scenes and it caught my eye

heard so many positives about the show

Top Bottom