• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

StayDead

it's probably the lewdist here Aiko.

wu7ECuR.jpg

Good moaning.

Morning everyone!

tumblr_mynsudBN9l1s0am14o1_500.gif

Morning ;).

Back at work after a weekend in North Jersey at my gf's mom's place. Very busy, but had a good time. Going up briefly next weekend for Yom Kippur and then again on Columbus Day weekend to visit some of her friends. Maybe on that weekend I can try to sneak over to the Nintendo World Store....her mom lives 17 miles away from it :D.

are they gonna turn into isabelle mike????????????????????

Maybe

Morning ;).

Back at work after a weekend in North Jersey at my gf's mom's place. Very busy, but had a good time. Going up briefly next weekend for Yom Kippur and then again on Columbus Day weekend to visit some of her friends. Maybe on that weekend I can try to sneak over to the Nintendo World Store....her mom lives 17 miles away from it :D.

Hey!

Hehe. Gotta visit that Nintendo World Store, eh? ;)

Is that good or bad?

Short version: There was a large mouse/small rat in my apartment, so I went on vacation. The rodent was captured by the combined efforts of several tenants, including myself, and the landlord, but not before I made reservations at a hotel in the next city over. Since I made the reservations, I still went to the hotel. It is nice. I did several hotel activities, too.

Short version: There was a large mouse/small rat in my apartment, so I went on vacation. The rodent was captured by the combined efforts of several tenants, including myself, and the landlord, but not before I made reservations at a hotel in the next city over. Since I made the reservations, I still went to the hotel. It is nice. I did several hotel activities, too.

What kind of activities?

My gf's cat recently caught and killed a mouse, then left it as a gift in front of her bedroom door. That was a rather unpleasant discovery (at least for me).

My gf's cat recently caught and killed a mouse, then left it as a gift in front of her bedroom door. That was a rather unpleasant discovery (at least for me).

I was reading GAF when I turned around and saw it perched on my bed. Surprised, I went "whaoaaahoaahaoaa" and it ran behind my bed. I called the landlord because I don't know how to eliminate rodents (other than with a hammer), then I opened the door to the hallway so I could go get lunch. Suddenly, the rodent ran out the door and down the hall. I gave chase and cornered it behind a package left in the entryway. I opened the door to let it out of the building, but it instead doubled back and ran around a corner. I thought it went into the basement, which is what I told the landlord when he arrived a few hours later. After he went to get some traps from a storage room, I heard a scream from the apartment next to mine. The rodent had returned; instead of running into the basement, it had snuck under the door of the apartment right by the entryway. I alerted the landlord, and the rodent was quickly apprehended.

What did you do with the ice bucket?

I put the complimentary water and soda in it to make them cold. I requested a minifridge, but it sucks.

Top Bottom