• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

LOLDSFAN

How can they even do that?!

I think spyhunterzero already answered that lol.

Less competition means Walmart can treat you however they want to because they're your only choice in the middle of the night.

tl;dr

iF1OW92VdsD7t.gif

Chariot

I am at my parents work place, helping out, but currently there are no giests so I can keep punching my smartphone. Still I'll be glad when I can go home. Its so friggn hot @.@

StayDead

Just went outside, it was spitting with rain, super cloudy and still hot as anything. When I was walking it felt like I was walking through some kind of swamp, it felt like I was trying to push through some form of webbing as I was trying to walk. Ridiculous.

Chariot

Just went outside, it was spitting with rain, super cloudy and still hot as anything. When I was walking it felt like I was walking through some kind of swamp, it felt like I was trying to push through some form of webbing as I was trying to walk. Ridiculous.
...and thus the Swamp Thing was born!

StayDead

I'm playing Fire Emblem gaiden again and I'm still stuck at the end of the game. The RNG and enemies in this game are just total madness.

giphy.gif

lol
Just heard a loud boom and the fire alarm went off. I'm going to assume that the same thing is going on again like last time where the fire sprinkler pump busted.

Top Bottom