• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

e2HLH43.gif

Yay! What'cha gonna do?

I will try to get my Japan trip mapped out, go out for a day trip or two in the car and take some photographs in new places, play some games, watch some anime... not much different to the usual routine, just with the added benefit of not having to be in the office for 8 hours a day inbetween! (^_^)

StayDead

We had very high temperatures (for the UK) last night, and some pretty oppressive lightning storms... a lot of people looking tired in the office this morning... -_-zZZ

I slept through those storms apparently, but they woke my mum up about 5AM. I think they started just as I went to bed at 2.

Good afternoon all! My gf's surgery went well yesterday :). She's currently recovering while I'm teleworking, just in case she needs anything. No K-ON just yet as she wants to watch Mary Poppins tonight (Saving Mr. Banks got her in the mood for it). Soon, though :).

Good afternoon all! My gf's surgery went well yesterday :). She's currently recovering while I'm teleworking, just in case she needs anything. No K-ON just yet as she wants to watch Mary Poppins tonight (Saving Mr. Banks got her in the mood for it). Soon, though :).

Glad things went well!

Top Bottom