• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Lewd!

cbqjaagvcubm.gif

But you've watched Laputa and given it a 9 :p
wha???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

good studio ghibli films: grave of the fireflies, kiki's delivery service, my neighbors the yamadas, from up on poopy hill, ponyo, the cat returns

still haven't seen totoro yet

wha???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

good studio ghibli films: grave of the fireflies, kiki's delivery service, my neighbors the yamadas, from up on poopy hill, ponyo, the cat returns

still haven't seen totoro yet

http://i.imgur.com/cWgEmug.jpg

Number 22 on the list :p

You know I rarely did my homework in middle or high school.

Teachers would get mad, but like I still passed the tests (and not barely passed, like B's or A's) so what was the big deal?

Top Bottom