• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

"Did Sonic-senpai really just ask what I think he asked?" Knuckles thought as his face flushed red. His mind raced when thinking about what his senpai had just asked of him. Sonic wanted to kiss him. It was Knuckles one dream, to kiss his senpai, and it was going to be fulfilled. His heart began to race as he silently nodded yes to Sonic, who was looking at him with eyes filled with love. The two of them began to move their heads toward each other and started to purse their lips for the inevitable kiss. Soon, Knuckles felt Sonics lips pressed against his as they both closed their eyes.

A mere moment later, the kiss was complete and Knuckles and Sonic were standing there looking at each other in silence. Sonic was wearing a cute smile on his face as he looked at Knuckles blissfully.

"Thanks for doing that Knuckle-nyan," Sonic said with an incredibly cheerful tone to his voice. "You're a good kisser." And with those words, he cheerfully skipped out of the room that the Chaotix Crew used, leaving Knuckles all by his lonesome.

Knuckles stood alone in the Chaotix Crew Club. Even though his kiss with Sonic was but a fleeting moment, to him, it felt like an eternity, an eternity kissing with the one he loved the most.

don't mock my writing i worked really hard on that :(

:eek:

RvcMi3m.gif
RvcMi3m.gif
RvcMi3m.gif
RvcMi3m.gif

no i'll make it a transformers fic

"Did Galvatron-senpai really just ask what I think he asked?" Cyclonus thought as his face flushed red. His mind raced when thinking about what his senpai had just asked of him. Galvatron wanted to kiss him. It was Cyclonus's one dream, to kiss his senpai, and it was going to be fulfilled. His heart began to race as he silently nodded yes to Galvatron, who was looking at him with eyes filled with love. The two of them began to move their heads toward each other and started to purse their lips for the inevitable kiss. Soon, Cyclonus felt Galvatron's lips pressed against his as they both closed their eyes.

A mere moment later, the kiss was complete and Cyclonus and Galvatron were standing there looking at each other in silence. Galvatron was wearing a cute smile on his face as he looked at Cyclonus blissfully.

"Thanks for doing that Cyclon-nyan," Galvatron said with an incredibly cheerful tone to his voice. "You're a good kisser." And with those words, he cheerfully skipped out of the room that the Anti-Autobot Club used, leaving Cyclonus all by his lonesome.

Cyclonus stood alone in the Anti-Autobot Club. Even though his kiss with Galvatron was but a fleeting moment, to him, it felt like an eternity, an eternity kissing with the one he loved the most.

Top Bottom