• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

GrandHusk

tumblr_nba1dbbznZ1turep5o1_500.jpg

StayDead

I just started watching Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete and I have to say it’s very weird. The animation seems a little off, the story makes no sense for the first episode but I’m looking forward to more.

TUSR

Banned
Was good, few friends met up at a Japanese place cause I was craving Tonkatsu. So lots of fried pork and sake bombs. Then saw my family yesterday and had a meal with them.

Hope your weekend was good!

nice, I finally wasn't sick friday night so I went out with my buddies and did jagerbombs.

I finally pulled the trigger on the Little Witch Academia set. After shipping it worked out to about 90 CAD.

nice, I finally wasn't sick friday night so I went out with my buddies and did jagerbombs.

I finally pulled the trigger on the Little Witch Academia set. After shipping it worked out to about 90 CAD.

I need to watch that. I hear it is good. Funny you mention being sick, I feel like I am coming down with a cold lol :p

TUSR

Banned
I need to watch that. I hear it is good. Funny you mention being sick, I feel like I am coming down with a cold lol :p

If its the same thing I had, prepare for a miserable week.

You haven't watched LWA... Its amazing, and of all Trigger's works I would recommend it before Kill La Kill.

TUSR

Banned
I have it added on CR. Maybe I will watch it soon if you recommend it that highly

Its great and short, the only thing it leaves you with is wanting more. And seeing how LWA2's plot has been finalized, the next one's script should be ready soon enough.

Top Bottom