• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

cw10Hx4.gif

StayDead

We just had people viewing our house. There was one really nice family so hopefully they put in an offer and they can't move until january so I wouldn't have to leave before Christmas. If the house goes to anyone I hope it's for them as they were genuinly nice people, but having people trapsing around your house is a feeling I don't want to have to replecate.

Got a problem too as my 13 year old cat can't come with me as the place my Dad is in at the minute it would be against their rental agreement and apparently my step mum is allergic to cats (but I don't really care about that, my best friends dad lived with 2 cats without any issues despite being astmatic and allergic to them) and it's possible she won't be able to go with my mum so I may end up having to move with my Nan because I'm not leaving my cat. She's too important for me to leave her here with my Nan and me be half hour away since my cat fretts for me when I'm gone for a single night, let alone a week.

So overall today was a fun day.

Top Bottom