• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Oh and boo skype :p

22bpnctj.gif

Join us!

Y'all still talking K-ON round here? ;D *waves* I haven't stopped by for a while, so for those of you I've not been in touch with lately I hope you're all keeping well.

I had this new arrival today that may be relevant to your interests...

iH8JYhnHT7kAv.JPG

ibmFVZvvsCiIzP.JPG

iJaK6gqsNKRbo.JPG

ibpneGOpapy6K7.JPG

ibl9TUV9nxrtEN.JPG

iR3TaSJW3uTMd.JPG

iTMZfCb5aoTUO.JPG

ibjor4lZI1tAI6.JPG

iivZoQTmhGZKo.JPG

ii5rAdFrU7Id7.JPG

iYogEjSV3aexW.JPG

ibrzFNHVWTgbhL.JPG

ioaEaopxUQVhO.JPG

iW78zZxP1i81I.JPG

iQBlhktdHvoZ9.JPG

ieZBfw7oonOhP.JPG

iCmHBHfiHFVsN.JPG

imcH1DlKEWV0H.JPG

iI1v4p6OWYUkY.JPG

iZyKlzJPpNrL0.JPG

iE16Lu8hVypRq.JPG

iyBckqU0sB0T1.JPG

ibnfBqmUvd4tYS.JPG

ibexWS3LQrD6LM.JPG

(Azusa fabric poster was the bonus for S2, also pictured S1 standee Azusa bonus on top!)

ibemuwgcoivvZa.JPG

TUSR

Banned
Y'all still talking K-ON round here? ;D *waves* I haven't stopped by for a while, so for those of you I've not been in touch with lately I hope you're all keeping well.

I had this new arrival today that may be relevant to your interests...

I still haven't ordered mine yet... That looks great, thanks for posting the pics and stopping by.

more friends than you do =)

also if i feel like something is crap, i am going to say that it's crap, i don't censor my opinion cause some people might get their precious fee-fees hurt

TUSR

Banned
more friends than you do =)

also if i feel like something is crap, i am going to say that it's crap, i don't censor my opinion cause some people might get their precious fee-fees hurt

haha wow. its not really about feelings at all.

go post in another dedicated community topic about how much you hate the topic.

see how it works out. im not the only one who is tried of your shtick on hating k-on in the k-on thread, dump that garbage somewhere else.

haha wow. its not really about feelings at all.

go post in another dedicated community topic about how much you hate the topic.

see how it works out. im not the only one who is tried of your shtick on hating k-on in the k-on thread, dump that garbage somewhere else.
fuck off

That's not how it works. If anything, it shows people have more interest in K-ON! than the crap they're making today.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

wait nevermind you hate every anime that isn't k-on even though k-on lead to most of the crap anime on the air today

Top Bottom