• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

k-on is still cancer

have fun watching your show that's killing anime nerd

i shit on everything

more friends than you do =)

also if i feel like something is crap, i am going to say that it's crap, i don't censor my opinion cause some people might get their precious fee-fees hurt

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

wait nevermind you hate every anime that isn't k-on even though k-on lead to most of the crap anime on the air today

/yawn

The cycle continues I see?

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

wait nevermind you hate every anime that isn't k-on even though k-on lead to most of the crap anime on the air today

I meant specifically KyoAni's snoozefests they've been making now, but I doubt that would really alter your perception of me.

StayDead

I meant specifically KyoAni's snoozefests they've been making now, but I doubt that would really alter your perception of me.

but chet, you like the lewd, how could you hate Amagi Brilliant Park?

RDGH6Ar.jpg

That's rough. Was it on twitter or something?

no it was on website called nationstates, my avatar on that site is an animegao and they messaged me like "this isn't facebook. no one cares about your fetishes" and then i told them to piss off and they were all "are you mad because no one cares about your weird flags that are probably men with fetishes?" and other stuff :(

i told them to fuck off :mad:

LOLDSFAN

some bully was making fun of me :(

i mad cuz of that

That's no excuse to come in this thread and post things like this.

If someone over the internet is making you mad then you go and take a deep breath, step away from the computer, and wait for the anger to pass.

In a sense you are the one becoming a bully when you come in here and post all that stuff you did. It's not nice, it's not respectful, and most importantly it's not healthy.

There's a right way to vent and there's a wrong way. What you're doing is not the right way. In the future please take your anger out somewhere else.

some of the stuff i posted i genuinely believe tho

i really don't like the k-on anime, i think it ruined a perfectly enjoyable manga because people presume that the anime was first but the manga was first and i think the manga is better because i like the art and the anime doesn't look like the manga why doesn't it look like the manga it should

LOLDSFAN

some of the stuff i posted i genuinely believe tho

i really don't like the k-on anime, i think it ruined a perfectly enjoyable manga because people presume that the anime was first but the manga was first and i think the manga is better because i like the art and the anime doesn't look like the manga why doesn't it look like the manga it should

We got it the first time when you said you didn't like the anime that this community was founded on. No need to repeat it and no need to be scornful about it and to others who like it.

I don't like soccer. That doesn't mean I can just go into this thread and tell them how much I hate it and that they're all stupid for liking it. I'd get b.a.n.n.e.d.

We got it the first time when you said you didn't like the anime that this community was founded on. No need to repeat it and no need to be scornful about it and to others who like it.

I don't like soccer. That doesn't mean I can just go into this thread and tell them how much I hate it and that they're all stupid for liking it. I'd get b.a.n.n.e.d.

NeoGAF has been taking steps to ensure that OTs don't become circlejerks where dissenting opinions are met with scorn and immediately crushed. I'm not sure if that sentiment extends to community threads, but it's kind of crazy to say that one may repeatedly profess their love for something while someone else is barred from repeatedly professing their hatred for the same thing. Of course, insulting other people for liking or hating something is clearly out of bounds.

LOLDSFAN

NeoGAF has been taking steps to ensure that OTs don't become circlejerks where dissenting opinions are met with scorn and immediately crushed. I'm not sure if that sentiment extends to community threads, but it's kind of crazy to say that one may repeatedly profess their love for something while someone else is barred from repeatedly professing their hatred for the same thing. Of course, insulting other people for liking or hating something is clearly out of bounds.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say having dissenting opinions was wrong. I'm focusing more on the bolded.

No, it was founded with all aspects of K-ON! in mind. You should probably read the OP for once.

What's with the attitude? I'm trying to make this place a more friendly environment and here you are trying to argue about an oversight on my part. I'm perfectly aware this place was founded on all aspects. The anime makes up a big part of it, just as the manga, figures, and everything else does.

Top Bottom