• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

cat-massage-o-1.gif
whoa that's cute

*saved*

StayDead

Got my exam results back from september. Got 51/100 on one and 56/100 on the other. My lowest exam scores at uni but I was really stressed about them and it's still a pass, a low one but still a pass so I'll take it. No more exams other than my CCNA now so I guess I've just gotta work hard on my final modules and try and work my way back up from my lowest TMA score of 51 on my newer module due to the stupid essay. :p

Got my exam results back from september. Got 51/100 on one and 56/100 on the other. My lowest exam scores at uni but I was really stressed about them and it's still a pass, a low one but still a pass so I'll take it. No more exams other than my CCNA now so I guess I've just gotta work hard on my final modules and try and work my way back up from my lowest TMA score of 51 on my newer module due to the stupid essay. :p

Ig7py5K.jpg

At least you passed and those are over. Best of luck on your final modules!

LOLDSFAN

I bought a micro SD card for when the N3DS comes here. Also got some random gaming mouse to push the order to free shipping. I'll probably get some eShop cards from Best Buy too.

Top Bottom