• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
d5N92lE.png

That's adorable. :3

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving is not a real holiday

it should be OUTLAWED, it celebrates the genocide against the natives committed by the white man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no!!! i will not celebrate thaksgiving!!!!!

i hate everything aboutn this fucking racist piece of shit sham-democracy!!! i hope every single CRIMINAL in washington is ARRESTED AND SENT TO PRISON!!!!!!!!

This country is a racist piece of shit where I could be killed by a cop just because I'm not white and no one would do anyrthing about it because "Oh that person's brown, they were probably a criminal or somethng" and I am sick and tired of people who say racism isn't over because IT'S NOT FUCKING OVER and how the fuck can this country act like it's a bastion of democracy and freedom when you have a whole political party that tries to fuck over anyone that isn't a rich white man from voting or still doesn't have marriage equality nationwide or doesn't have nationwide laws against discrimination against lgbt individuals like me?

D3RANG3D

This country is a racist piece of shit where I could be killed by a cop just because I'm not white and no one would do anyrthing about it because "Oh that person's brown, they were probably a criminal or somethng" and I am sick and tired of people who say racism isn't over because IT'S NOT FUCKING OVER and how the fuck can this country act like it's a bastion of democracy and freedom when you have a whole political party that tries to fuck over anyone that isn't a rich white man from voting or still doesn't have marriage equality nationwide or doesn't have nationwide laws against discrimination against lgbt individuals like me?

Thanks Obama.

also i don't know if you saw on twitter but i did a google search for "aiko heiwa lewd" and there was nothing lewd in the results

so that proves it :)

i'm not lewd

LOLDSFAN

All I want is a Turkey Yui. Also, who's that in your avy?

Sakura.

91sn32Q.jpg

Top Bottom