• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

i-i-i-i-i-i...... agree with aiko

good :)

im actually not trolling or anything, sailor moon crystal's art style doesn't look good to me, i'm not a big fan of the series, but the original series looks better

and no this has nothing to do with my liking of traditional animation vs digital inking and stuff

GrandHusk

Uh oh! I was only accompanying my mom that was getting a resonance and didn't wanted to be alone.
Sorry if I made you worry. I posted that an then fell asleep, probably not the best idea.

@TURSR you're not dying? and I here concerned about your health!
ExtBaUs.gif

Glad to hear that your knee is better and your pain is no more
Also morning everyone!

GrandHusk

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou chapter 15
At first I was like "nope" and now im like "best girl"
Oh no you are not making me continue reading that manga
Centorea is best girl love her way of speaking but she'll be always a no no
For people wondering it consist of a harem of
monster
girls and
LEWD
edit: bam double post :(

I don't like Toei.

They won't let companies release the FULL versions of the Japan-only Transformers series.

The versions we got are missing previous episode recaps, next episode previews (some of which actually had new animation in them), Super God Masterforce and Victory were missing the clip-show episodes (which in Masterforce are basically needed to understand some things in the show), and they won't let companies release Transformers Zone or Scramble City Mobilization.

:mad:

doo-doo head jerks work at toei

TUSR

Banned
D: D: D:

UNEMPLOYED LIKE ME, SOON YOU WILL BECOME ME :)

Im going to end up melting? Noooooooo.

Hope it's not because of anything serious?!

Nah, I was doing contract work and was getting paid pretty well for my location and position. The problem was, I ended up dreading going to work everyday so I decided to make a change.

Whaaa? Hope everything is ok.

I gave my notice weeks ago. Decided to go back to school in January for Materials Science to go along with my Engineering degree and two diplomas.

Top Bottom