• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I have a whole month off now... Going to finish all of Fate/zero tomorrow and I watched a whole bunch of Idol Master tonight.

A month off sounds crazy, considering how little time I get off from work. I like your plans though :D. And good luck going back to school!

StayDead

Morning everyone! Glad it's Friday

tumblr_nckvwrNb3k1t89rpeo1_500.gif

I'll be glad when it's Sunday and my exam is out of the way. ::p

This time is going to go better, I'm less overtly nervous than I was last time since I know sorta what to expect both time wise and pressure wise. I'll be posting here later from my phone, but doing some last minute revision now :p

I'll be glad when it's Sunday and my exam is out of the way. ::p

This time is going to go better, I'm less overtly nervous than I was last time since I know sorta what to expect both time wise and pressure wise. I'll be posting here later from my phone, but doing some last minute revision now :p

Good luck!!

TUSR

Banned
Yeah, I kinda feel ya. This week they cut my hours to 19 and only work 3 days. I've been off for about 3 days now amd I need something to do :/

Damn, play dota with me.

I know that I pretty much had no idea what to do with myself when the government shut down for a couple weeks last year.

Its 12:11pm, do I get dressed and go out for coffee with someone. Or do I put on a movie and fall asleep on my new couches?

LayLa

What I really want to find is this vinyl set.
8TNqa5q.png

That's going for half of what it used to on eBay, guess they made too many when they made the second wider release pressing.
The second boxset with music from the 2nd series is almost impossible to find however, as it only got one tiny pressing. I've given up on owning one ;_;

That's going for half of what it used to on eBay, guess they made too many when they made the second wider release pressing.
The second boxset with music from the 2nd series is almost impossible to find however, as it only got one tiny pressing. I've given up on owning one ;_;

There was a seller on amazon.co.jp that was selling it for 50% off, but too bad they weren't willing to ship it overseas... I guess eBay is the way to go then.

Top Bottom