• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I'll watchbet you School Days Snkfanatic ;)

Love that pic

Of course you would hehe

Not sure what I would tell you to watch....I gotta watch crazy yandares while you would be watching something like Engaged to the Unidentified lol

Hmm let me think of something to trade you with and I will PM ya. I need to finish No Game No Life first though.

Irsd5HEl.jpg

I'll watchbet you School Days Snkfanatic ;)

Who's purple hair girl?

Love that pic

Of course you would hehe

Not sure what I would tell you to watch....I gotta watch crazy yandares while you would be watching something like Engaged to the Unidentified lol

Hmm let me think of something to trade you with and I will PM ya. I need to finish No Game No Life first though.

Give him Blood-C or Black Rock Shooter. He deserves only the best when watchbetting School Days.

Engaged to the Unidentified would be good. Maybe I'd like it enough to buy that Nendo? ;P

Give him Blood-C or Black Rock Shooter. He deserves only the best when watchbetting School Days.

Shhh. Bad phoenix!

I NEEEEEEEEEDDDDD IT!!!!!

The Renge Nendo comes out in the same month, you could order both from them and have them ship them together :D

/enable

I gave him something I hadn't seen in exchange for School Days. Trust me, you don't want to give Mike a good show for it. You'll just feel even worse by the end of it. T_T

Not sure if I want to do this watch bet now lol. Mike, why do want me to watch so many feels or yandere shows -_- why not something fun and cute lol

Not sure if I want to do this watch bet now lol. Mike, why do want me to watch so many feels or yandere shows -_- why not something fun and cute lol

School days isn't feels or yandere. I don't know what it is. I don't want to spoiler it either if you're actually going to watch it. You need to experience it first hand.

I think my impressions are spoiler free if you want to look at that.

School Days is bad with the shock factor in the end being its only redeeming quality. Nice boat though.

You're a bad person. :(

Chariot

I'll disagree with that. It's an emotional journey of a young man's strife as he struggles with his sexuality. He then starts something to help those with similar problems and aid them through their times of great need.
I know a lot of hentai with the same plot and better execution. As you should know, this is no joke.

Chariot

Might as well lie about it to, say its a light romantic comedy to get the best reaction out of them. That would be funny to see, can't get enough of that.
Try me some time. So far nobody deceived me about the direction, except anime themselves. God, did Samurai Flamenco troll me. But no human with recommendations.

Might as well lie about it to, say its a light romantic comedy to get the best reaction out of them. That would be funny to see, can't get enough of that.

It's a comedy for all the wrong reasons :p

Anyway... Lets not discuss this here. I should have PM'ed SNK to watchbet him. Sorry.

Top Bottom