• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

didn't even know there was a new OT...thought it was strange it stopped popping up on my subscriptions

hey guys

Glad to see you back :)

tumblr_ms1t4esYvu1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

I actually got it at launch despite knowing Rinko's ver was going to drop, I just need that LL since if I waited, I probably wouldn't have the cash for it anymore ~

No regrets, it's so beautiful ~~~

One wonders if you are locked, or shall we say "Shackled," to one particular Love Plus girl by buying their bundle.

Would it be cheating to play with the girl that isn't on your system?

If you handed the system off to someone else to play for a little while... would it be NTR?

GOOD LORD SOMEONE STOP ME

Josephl64

One wonders if you are locked, or shall we say "Shackled," to one particular Love Plus girl by buying their bundle.

If you handed the system off to someone else to play for a little while... would it be NTR?

well she recognizes your face if i remember right. Anyways I would never try because Rinko is my one and only :)

Chariot

Good morning. Nothing is lovelier than a father loudly talking on his form in front of the door while one sleeps. LOVELY.

Don't you dare to hurt Rinko-chan.

StayDead

I'm not sure, but part of me knows if I had some money I'd buy the nene 3DS LL. I've had a launch Japanese 3DS for ages and now I'm worried it won't be as good for Smash Bros v_v

Top Bottom